Prologue 17: United Front First!

Ciel's POV

After telling everyone the plan, they all looked at me with slight disbelief in their eyes. "Are we sure this plan of yours will work?" Grim asked.

"Yes now go." I told Grim. He then ran out towards the mine to get the monster's attention. "Hey, beasty! O-o-o-over here!" Grim yelled successfully getting the monster's attention.

"Grrrrr... LeaAAAAAAAVVEE!!!" It yelled out.

"Gah! It's coming!" Grim yelled and started running back to the mine with the monster chasing after it. 'Damn it, that's not the plan.' I ran out from my hiding place and ran towards the monster and yelled out.

"Come this way~!" The monster had turned towards me and started to chase after me. I then ran away from the mine.

"Grr!? There... thief... too. Won't give... Mine... Mine!!" The monster then started throwing strong punches at us.

"Pyah! That punch looks like a knockout if it lands!" Grim said trying his best to dodge the punches.

" Get it as far from the tunnel as possible!" I yelled at running in one direction while Grim ran in another. The monster decided to chase after Grim.

"Go away! Go away!!!" The monster yelled. 'That should be far enough' I thought.

"Go for it!" I yelled to Ace. He than ran out of his hiding spot at pointed his magic pen at the monster. "Ok, I got this! Let's go, Extra Large Tempest!"

"And the Great Grim's Fire Special! Ffgnaaaaaa!" Grim's blue flames were steered up by Ace's flames causing parts of the monster to be lit in flames.

"Guaaaaah!!?" The monster yelled semming unaffected by the flames.

"How's this! I can even fan Grim's shoddy flames into an inferno!" Ace said.

"It's not shoddy! Ugh, every word out of your mouth ticks me off!!!"

"Now's your chance!" I yelled out to Deuce, who then jumped out from his hiding spot and pointed his magic pen at the monster. "Calm down... Take aim... The biggest, heaviest... thing I know...Come forth, cauldron!" Deuce yelled. As he said that, a huge cauldron was summoned and landed on the monster, crushing it in the process.

"Guaaa!?"

"Got it! Nice work, everyone! Hey, look! The monster looks flat as a pancake just like Ace was earlier!" Grim said with a small smirk on his face.

"You don't need to bring that up again! Jeez, today just isn't my day."

"Let's go get the magic crystal while that thing can't move." We all agreed then ran in to the mine to find a magic crystal.

"There, a magic crystal!" Deuce yelled out while pointing to the crystal. Ace then ran over and grabbed the crystal. From the mine entrance, we hear the monster thrashing around trying get free. "Hands oooooooooffff!!"

"Shoot! That thing is almost free!"

"Oi, Deuce! Throw some more stuff on it!" Grim asked.

"Eeeh, something heavy!? C-come forth! Cauldron! And, uuumm, ummmm, cauldron!? One more, cauldron?" With that said, three cauldrons were dropped on the monster.

"Nnnnguuaa!!" We heard the monster yell out in pain.

"Do you have nothing but cauldrons in your repertoire!?" Ace asked snorting a little.

"Shut up! I'm at my wits' end over here!"

"We got the magic crystal! Let's skadaddle!"

"Roger!" Ace said.

"That. Is... MIIIIINNNEE!!!"