Prologue 8: School Time Refresher!

Ciel's POV

"Heeheehee... Don't you two have to be up to clean the school?" I heard a voice say.

"Unnn... munyaaa... Five more minutes..."

'That's Grim's voice'

"Laze about too long and you'll never wake up again."

"Just like us! Eee heehee!"

"Ffgya!? It's those ghosts again! Hey you, wake up!!"

'Ugh!" I get up and help Grim get rid of the ghosts once again. After our little battle with them, we lost.

"Are you all going to be living here? You're gonna get pranked. Kekeke!" One of the ghost said.

"Shoot. We'll get rid of you eventually!" Grim said to the ghost. Then the headmaster walked in.

"Good morning, you two. Did you sleep well?"

"I was sprawled out then fell out the bottom! Just how ramshackle did you let this place get? Then the ghosts woke me up, this is the worst!"

"Oh, well what about you Mr. Phantomhive"

"Okay I guess"

"Interesting, Even thought you just got tossed from another world you can still be cheeky, wonderful! I came to speak to you about your work for today." We then started walking to the Ramshackle lounge. "Today you are to clean the campus....But campus is quite large. Cleaning it all without magic is impossible. So I'd like you to clean Main Street to the main gate to the library. Understood? 

"I understand."

"Good, please watch Grim closely so he doesn't cause a scene like yesterday."

 "Yes sir."

"I'm counting on you. You have permission to have lunch in the school cafeteria. Take care of your work enthusiastically."

"Tsk... No way I'm doing any cleaning. I wanna go to class and, bang! Boom boom boom! Use a bunch of awesome spells~"

"We can go study in the library after cleaning. Will that make you feel better?"

"Ugh, fine. But I'm not gonna like it."

"Good you weren't supposed too." I said to him with a small smirk on my face.