Prologue 14: Unintentional Troubles!

Ciel's POV

Once I opened my eyes, I saw that we were in a small field with a run down house not to far away. "So this is Dwarfs' Mine.." I asked 

"Mhm, It used to be prosperous, thanks to magic crystal mining but.." Deuce trailed off

"Uuuuhh.. Feels like something could jump out..." Grim said.

"Oh, there's a house back there. Let's go ask them about the mine." Ace suggested. We walk over to the door, while Deuce knocks on the old run down looking door.

"Good evening.." As he knocked, the door had broken off its hinges and fell on to the floor. "I guess it's abandoned.."

"You think?" I said to him. "It's a mess in here" We all walk inside to see spiders and spider webs everywhere, small chairs either on the floor or broken next to a small wooden table with only three table legs. We walk further into the small cottage

"Puwah! I got a spider web in my face.. Peh! Peh!" Grim yelled out trying to get the web off his face.

"Aren't the tables and chairs on the small side? Are they for kids? One, two... There's seven! So many!" Ace said in complete shock.

"This was probably a lively home when Dwarfs' Mine flourished."

"They did what they had to. After all, magic crystals are found inside coal. For now, let's go check it out." We all walked out and walked over to the run down mine, which had a tree growing through the front of it.

"W-we're gonna go in that pitch black cave!?" Grim asked.

"Scared? Lame."

"Naaanh!? I'm not s-scared at all! As a matter of fact, I'm taking the lead! You guys, follow me" As we walked inside the mine, bright and shiny gems and crystals lit our path. But the further we walked in, the uneasier I felt.

"Guys wait!"

"What?" Ace asked. I looked around the cave and saw a silhouette just a head of us. " Somethings over there!" I point a head of us. Not even a second later two scary looking ghost appeared. 

"Heeee hee hee! Our first visitor in ten years!"

"Make yourselves at home. For eternity!"