Prologue 6: Exceptional Trial!

Ciel's POV

"Funaa ~ !!!" Grim's blue flames appeared and were shot at the ghosts.

"Hee, heeeeeeee! We're goners! Run away~~!!"

"E-eh? We..won?"

"Amazing!"

"Ha-hee..That was scar...No, I wasn't scared at all! This is nothing for the Great Grim! How 'bout that that, ghosts? You done?" Just then the headmaster walked in.

"Good evening. I have graciously brought you supper." He looked over and saw grim. "You're the monster that ran amuck during the entrance ceremony! I threw out of the school, what are you doing here?"

"Hmph! I exterminated the ghost problem! Be grateful!"

"Hmm? What do you mean by that?" I started to explain the situation to him.

"Now that you mention it, there were some prankster ghosts living here so students keep away from this dormitory. And that's why it is now empty. I'd forgotten that. However, hmmmm....For you two to work together to get rid of them."

"I'm not gonna overlook that "together" comment. She was just standing there watching."

"She! I'm a boy!"

 "Yea whatever. Besides I did this for a can of tuna. Ah! I haven't gotten that tuna yet!"

"I'd like the two of you to show me how you exterminated those ghosts."

"But we already gotten rid of all the ghosts! Before that: Give. Me. Tuna!"

"I shall be the ghosts. If you beat me, I'll give you tuna cans. For I am gracious. Now then, Transformation Potion!" He drank the potion then turned into a ghost.

"Eeeeeeeh, I don't wanna. This is a pain and I have to team up with her again..."

"For the last time I am a boy. Besides this might also be a chance to get into this school!"

"Grrrnnuuu..This is the last time! You absolutely, absolutely have to give me the tuna!!!"