Chapter 1: The Crimson Tyrant

Part 1:Midnight Hanging!

Ciel's Dream

I looked around to find my self in a rose garden. "Hurry and paint the roses red. If we don't hurry, the flowers will wilt!" I heard a voice say. I turned to see card soldiers. "Hurry, hurry! There are still some that aren't painted!" An Ace of clubs said.

"Painting... the roses?" I asked myself. Just then a girl with blonde hair and a blue dress walked up to one of the cards. "Why are you painting the white roses red?" She asked.

"Huh?"

"Why, you ask? Well, to tell you the truth, we made a mistake and accidentally planted white roses." The two of clubs spoke up.

"The Queen loves red, so if she sees white, then it's off with our heads!" The Ace of clubs states with worry on it's face.

"Is that so?" The girl asked.

"Yes, it is. That's exactly why we're painting them red." The three of clubs stated.

"Wait a minute, where was I again...?" I asked myself. 

Out of Dream:

Just then I closed my eyes and when I reopened them, I was in the Ramshackle dorm bedroom. 'Oh right.' I sat up in the bed looking around the room. "I wonder why I saw such a weird dream..." Just then someone started knocking on the door.

"Hey, Ciel... Someone's at the door...What? Is it the Ghosts? They sure don't know when to give up, yanno..." Grim said. We both got and walked towards the door. "Who is it at this bloody hour?" I questioned. "It's me, Ace... Can you let me in for a bit?" He asked through the door. I walked closer and opened the door.

"Ace? Why is he here at this hour...? Geh! What's with the collar?!?!" Grim asked.

"Geez! I'm never returning to Heartslabyul. I'm gonna be a member of this dorm from here on!" Ace declared while walking through the door.

"WHAT~~~!?!?"