Prologue 9: Encounter a Person!

Ciel's POV

We were out in the main street getting ready to clean.

"Uwaaaah~ Amazing. So this is Main Street." Grim said.

"Amazing"

"I didn't get a good look yesterday but what's with these statues? All seven of them look pretty scary. This granny looks especially snobby." I looked at the statue he was talking about.

"You don't know about the Queen of Hearts?" A boy with red-ish hair and a heart on his left eye.

"Queen of Hearts? Is she important?"

"In the past, she was the queen who lived in the Rose Maze

"In the past, she was the queen who lived in the Rose Maze. She was someone who valued rules and discipline above all, strict in all things from the march of the Card Soldiers to the color of rose bushes. It was a land of madness where all submit to her rule. Why you ask? Because or else it was off with your head!"

"That's terrifying!" Grim told the boy.

"It's cool! I like it. Nobody would listen to a queen who's just nice all the time, right?"

"I suppose. A strong leader is better. By the way, who are you?"

"I'm Ace, a fresh-faced first year. Nice to meetcha~"

"I am Grim, a genius who'll become the greatest magician. The dimwit over here is Seal. She is my henchmen." I turned to look at Grim.

"This is how I know you are doing this on purpose. My name is Ciel not Seal, and I am not a girl. I'm a boy. B-O-Y. Boy got it?"

"Yeah yeah whatever you say."

"Ciel huh? You've got an odd sounding name."

"Well you're one to talk about odd names." I then look at Grim once more. "And I am no henchmen."

"Hey, Ace. The lion over here with the scar, are they famous?"

 The lion over here with the scar, are they famous?"