The Crimson Tyrant

Hey everyone, so I wanted to thank you guys for worrying about me but i'm fine. I just got a little cold. I'm still not feeling 100% but I thought I would write a chapter before I head back to bed. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter and have a good day/night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 6: Destroyed Jewel!

Ciel's POV

We were walking back to the school with a struggling Grim in my arms. "Don't wanna, don't wanna! I don't wanna go back to boring classes!" He yelled trying to get out of my arms which only mad me tighten my grip around him.

"Be quiet!" I said to him.

"Damn it! You're being kinda harsh today!" After that we were silent for the rest of the walk. After our class we went to the cafeteria for lunch. "Yeah! It's finally lunch time~~~!!! I see a lotta delicious stuff already~!" Grim said.

"It's kinda high-class seeing a buffet here..." I said looking at the food.

"A fluffy omelet! Grilled chicken and a bacon & egg tart!!!!!!!!" Grim yelled, starting to drool. "You're too loud! You're pretty energetic even at lunch time, huh?!" Ace asked.

"Ciel! I wanna have some grilled chicken! Come on, there's only one more left! Oh, and omelets, too! And bread and jam! Go get them all!" Grim said while making his way towards the food, but then to students walked over and bumped into Grim. "Ah!"

"AH!? Hey, you bastard! My pasta's soft-boiled egg is on the floor 'cause you bumped into me!" One of the students yelled at him.

"Oh, man~ The soft-boiled egg's the best part of carbonara. How're you gonna pay for that, huh, punk!?" The other student asked.

"Guess I'll just have to make do with you giving me that grilled chicken you've got there." He said before taking the Grim's food. "Wha–!? I don't wanna! This's mine!" Grim said.

"Huh? That how a freshie should talk to his senior? HOW RUDE!" He said while starting to take out his magic pen.

"S-senpai, using magic for personal gain is against the rules..." Deuce spoke up.

"Personal gain? This is a lesson from your seniors, you punks!"

"Grit your teeth!" The other student said, ready for a fight.