Prologue 12: Punishment Escape!

Ace's POV

I was in the hall of mirrors getting ready to head back to my dorm. "No way I'm washing a 100 windows. Gonna head home.."

"Heeeeeeeeeeey yoooooouuuuu!!!!" Someone yelled out. 'Crap I know who that is.' I started running towards the mirrors.

"Jeeeerk!! Hold up!! I won't let you be the only one to escape!"

"I'm not just going to wait around for you! I'm outta here!" I yelled out to them.

Ciel's POV

We had set of to the east building. Once we entered said building, we wondered the halls until we found Ace in a room with flouting mirrors. Grim had spotted him and they started arguing before Ace ran off and we chased after him.

"It's not fair for only you to get out of it! I want to skip out too!" Grim yelled. I looked ahead of the two and saw a boy with dark blue hair and a spade the same color as his hair over his right eye standing in the middle of the hall. "Outta my way! Outta my way!" Ace yelled to the boy.

"Eh.. oo-ooh!?" The boy said.

"Catch him please!" I yelled to him.

"Magic to capture someone!? I should freeze their legs, no, how about restrain them? Or I could... Uummm..." The boy said mumbling to himself.

"Any way, I don't care how, just hit him hard! Hurry!" Grim yelled.

"Any way!? Any way...Eeeiii! Anything is fine, so come on! Something heavy!" As he said that, a cauldron was dropped onto Ace's body.

"Gueeeeh! What the heck, a pot?"

"Gyahahaha! Check it out! Ace is as flat as a pancake under that cauldron! So lame!"

"I didn't think I'd get a cauldron. Did I overdo it?" I walk over to Ace after the cauldron had disappeared and stuck my hand out to him which he took. "Thanks, but you should be fine. Those 100 windows should be clean in a flash."

"That's not something you do "in a flash!""

"Washing 100 windows as punishment... What in the world did you all do?"

"Not me, just those two." I said pointing at Grim and Ace.

"I got into it a bit with the furball and we might have charred the Queen of Hearts' statue a bit." Ace explained.

"You damaged one of the Great Seven statues!? That's definitely something people would get angry with. You get into a prestigious school then do something like that on the first day..."

"..Shuddup. And who are you anyway?"

"I'm Deuce. Deuce Spade. Would it hurt to remember your classmates' faces at least? Ummm..."

"It looks like you haven't bothered to remember either."

"He's right."

"A- Anyway! If you were ordered by the headmaster, that means you take it seriously."

"Yeah, yeah. Understood... Then let's get it done and over with."

"...Wait, Someones missing." I said

"Ah! That furball's gone!" Ace yelled. We looked out the window and saw him running through the main street.

"Dumb cat! He made me take his place! Hey umm, Juice?"

"I'm not Juice.  It's Deuce! Deu!"

"You're partly responsible so help us catch that furball!"

"Why me?"

"This deadweight can't use magic so they don't count! Let's go!" We all ran out of the building towards the main street trying to catch Grim.