Prologue 11: Hundred Broken Windows!

Ciel's POV

After me and Grim finished our cleaning we had lunch in the cafeteria, waiting for Ace.

"I'm already beat from cleaning all day.. Now we have to wash a hundred windows, too.."

"Well if your over it, then just get it done."

"That Ace guy is sure taking his sweet time. Who does he think he is, making me wait! I'm ticked off!" We sat in the cafeteria waiting for Ace to show up. After a while of waiting Grim had enough. "I don't care what happened, there is no way he's this late! Wait, he wouldn't just skip out, right!"

"I'd believe it.."

"I'm not gonna let him get away with putting all the punishment on us! Let's go henchmen! We're gonna catch Ace and make him do all the window washing!" We ran towards his last class.

"Orraaaa! Where's Ace! We're not gonna let you hide away!.....Ah, there's nobody here!?"

"No, I'm here." A voice said.

"Fffgyyyaaaaaaaaa!!!! The picture talked!!"

"What now? It's not uncommon for paintings to talk at this school. The Wall Lady over there, the Wall Gentleman over here, everyone can speak. Portraits can speak because they have a mouth. That's normal, you know?"

"It's really not"

"Well your 'normal' and my 'normal' differ in regards to our quirks. Isn't that true. That aside, who are you looking for?" The wall portrait asked.

"A guy named Ace. He's got a heart mark on his face and hair that sticks up." Grim told the portrait.

"Aaaah, I know him. He's one of the freshmen that started today. He went back to his dorm not too long ago..."

"Waaaaahaaaat! So he did try to get away! Which way did he go?"

"The entrance is behind the East Building." Grim turned to me. "Hey! We're going after him." We ran towards the east building.