Chapter 3

It was almost a month now that Tee was dating Bas, and he would use his every free time to keep Bas company. He didn't even have a single minute with Copter, and he would just come back to their room to sleep. He would be going out earlier than Copter to have breakfast with Bas, leaving Copter most of the time, alone. Kimmon, Tae, and Itthipat would sometime join him for lunch, but most of the time Copter would be alone.

But today, Copter's condition gets worse. He had a fever a few days ago, but then it was come and go. He didn't take medication since he could feel okay every time he had enough rest, that he concluded all he needs was rest.

"Cop, are you sure you are okay? You look pale." Itthipat was asking Copter, then. He could see Copter's condition getting worse day by day. He even had seen him thrown up in the toilet once. "I'm okay, don't worry. I just need to have enough rest. That's all."

"Nope, you are coming with me to the clinic today. I'll bring you there." Kimmon was suddenly offered Copter, making all three of them turning to him. "What? I care for my friend, okay." The three of them would shrug their shoulder then smiling before continue eating their meal. But Copter couldn't eat much, despite being hungry and tired.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'll wait here." Kimmon said when Copter's name had been called by the nurse, asking him to see the doctor. They were going straight to the clinic after work hours but they had to wait for the test results, so Kimmon was accompany Copter the whole time. He was even bring Copter to have some dinner while waiting for the test result.

Copter was taking his seat in front of the doctor who was heaving a big sigh. "Was my condition that bad, doctor?" Copter was asking. The doctor would glance at the paper in front of him and to Copter alternately a few times before taking in deep breath.

"Your conditions weren't that bad, but it wasn't good either." The statement makes Copter's frowning and confused. "Do you know that you were born with two gender to begin with?" Copter's face was scrunched up, not understanding.

"What?" Hearing Copter, then the doctor knew Copter wasn't aware about his other gender inside him. "You was born with both gender, but somehow, the private part was only have one gender that everyone consider you were a guy. The supposed gender that you have, I was guessing it wasn't properly created or maybe unfinished, so it wasn't complete, but it was still there. The scan for earlier, it wasn't just to check your bladder, but it was to confirm that whether you had a womb."

Copter was agape, stunning and lost for words. But then when the doctor dropped the bomb, he was almost stumbling from his seat that he managed to hold on to the desk in front of him, the only things that seat between him and the doctor.

"You were pregnant, and it's been 4 weeks old."

Copter's felt his whole world was dark. He couldn't accept this. He was having another gender inside his body?

He was pregnant for already four weeks?

And that was Tee's child? No way would Tee accept this. He wouldn't even aware they were did it for real that night. He even dreaming doing it with Bas. Bas. Tee's world surround around Bas, he wasn't important anymore. And on top of that, he was a guy for f*cksake.

"But since you don't have the passage like normal woman have, you have to have a childbirth surgery, but before that, we have to properly taking care of your body and baby. Since this will be a special case, I will refer you to my friend, who was an expert in this field. She would be interested in your case. I've called her, and she would come here tomorrow. You can come here tomorrow at 10 am?"

Still dumbfounded, Copter was nodding his head. "Doctor, will you not tell anyone else about me, please?" Copter was begging the doctor, still didn't understand fully what had happened to him.

"I know it's hard to accept this, I understand. I'll keep my promise." The doctor didn't prescribe him any medication for today since he will have another appointment for tomorrow morning.

Coming out from the doctor's room, Kimmon who keeps playing with his phone was turning to dumbfounded Copter, and was coming closer to him right away. "Are you okay? What did the doctor's say?" Copter who was still stunned turned to Kimmon slowly, doesn't really processed the question thrown at him.

"Huh?!" He would responded making Kimmon worried more. "Are you okay? What did the doctor said?" Kimmon repeat his question, and Copter could hear him this time. He gives a small smile to Kimmon.

"Urmmm, nothing to worry about. He said I need to have a lot of rest. I'll message P'Tam telling him I will have medical leave tomorrow. Can you give this to him?" Copter was giving the sick leave slip provided by the doctor to Kimmon.

"It's okay, then. Let's go home and get you rest."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Tee, let's have breakfast together tomorrow." Copter was asking Tee who was just coming out from the bathroom. He was already sleeping when Tee was coming back, but he was waking up, hearing Tee's movement here and there. Tee wouldn't even realize Copter wasn't well this few days, and even now. He seems couldn't see anything apart from his lover, and Copter trying to understand Tee even though he was hoping Tee would at least give him a little bit attention, even as a friend.

Tee was sitting on his bed facing Copter who was just sitting up on his bed, while drying his hair with a small towel. "Hmm, sorry, Cop. I already planned it with Bas, we would have breakfast together at this new restaurant, and they said their food was good. I'll bring you sometime later if their food as good as what they claim to be. I was tired, let's just sleep, na?"

Copter was heartbroken once again. He wished at least he could have a last breakfast together with Tee tomorrow. He had to resign, he knew he had to. Even though the stomach wasn't show yet, but his condition was weak, he knew he had to quit his job. Working at the factory, standing the whole day wasn't good for his health, for his baby. He knew this much, even though he wasn't knew much about pregnancy.

It was hard for him to accept the fact that he was pregnant. How could he? He was a man. He was known as a man his whole life. Man doesn't get pregnant, yet, he did. How could he accept this, and what would people say? Where he could stay? He was going crazy just thinking about this. But then, he was missing Tee so badly, and was hoping he could tell him at least. They used to share everything, but then he has drifted apart from him, the moment he had his Bas in his life. Copter was no use in his life anymore.

End of Chapter 3