Chapter 6

"Tee, someone come looking for you." A colleague come closer to Tee telling him someone was waiting outside of the factory door. Tee was frowning, confused of who will come looking for him here. It doesn't make sense if it was Bas. Was it Copter then? To that, Tee was running fast heading to the factory main door, only to see the unfamiliar backside of a man standing with a white shirt and black slacks.

Tee was disappointed, seeing no Copter anywhere. "Are you looking for me?" Hearing him, the said guy was turning to him making Tee shocked. "Dr. Andy? Why are you looking for me? Is Copter alright?" Andy was giving out a hard sigh.

"You need to come with me. I had told Tam already, he had giving his permission to give you a full week vacation." Andy was walking to his car, getting into it right away, while Tee was dumbfounded. 'Full week?'

"Hey, what are you waiting for? Come!" Tee was running to the car anyway, he knew this guy would bring him to Copter.

The anxiousness plus excitingly wishing to find Copter, Tee didn't realize they were stopped in front of the big hospital already until the tap of Andy on his arm was making him back to the real world. "Just take that lift, to the 15th floor, Copter was in the second room on the right."

Hearing Andy while looking to where his finger point to, Tee was coming out of the car right away, not wasting a single second. But still he was waiting impatiently while waiting for the lift's door to open. His finger and his feet couldn't stopped tapping until the door was open revealing an empty lift which Tee was getting in even before the door was completely open.

He pushed the number 15 and close the door right away. 'Cop, please be okay, na. I'm sorry, I'm sorry Cop. Please...' Tee keeps mumbling the same wishes while waiting for the door to open. When it open, Tee will just slip himself in between an incomplete opened door to let himself out. Rushing to the room direction given by Andy, Tee would open the door right away, forgetting to even knock the door.

But then, what's before his eyes was something he wished the state he didn't see Copter was in, but he was indeed clearly in that state. He makes his step slower coming closer, ignoring the person who was standing right after seeing him dashing into the room without a proper manner, but it was the last thing that was in his mind.

He took the seat beside Copter's hospital bed, taking Copter's hand in his hold, without even looking away from Copter's unconscious face. Copter's face got pale, and he was getting thinner?

"What happened to him?" Tee was asking the woman who sit across him, at the other side of the bed, but his eyes never once leaving Copter's face, the moment he saw him. When the woman didn't answer him, Tee turned to her, glaring.

Elena was looking back at Tee with her straight face, and then calmly replied him. "He's stable, for now, we just needs to wait for him to wakes up. He passed the critical times, which very crucial, that's why I asked Andy to take you here. Before I tell you his full conditions, I need to make sure things with you first. Let's talk somewhere else, let Copter rest for now."

After finished her words, Elena was standing up right away walking heading to the door, but then she had to turn back when she felt like Tee wasn't moving from his seat. Tee then turn to her, "Can we just talk things here? I don't want to leave him alone here."

Elena sigh. "Copter would be fine. Besides, I need you to clear about the whole things so that I can decide whether you could see him once he wakes up or not." Tee was frowning to her words making him coming closer to her and now standing right in front of her. "Why are you deciding for him? And why do you have to decide in the first place?"