Chapter 21

It was the day of the first meeting, that was scheduled to be three whole days meeting and the target would be that at the end of the meeting, the signing ceremony will be held for a new contract. Tee was walking in with his PA tailing behind him, taking the seat at the front of the opal shape table in the meeting hall. He first was scanning the face of the representative of each company until his eyes fall on a familiar face who was kept in reading the meetings pamphlet, shocking him.

He took a few more seconds to keep his composure and was starting the meeting right away. Only then, Kimmon would turn to him but he was ignoring him, showing that guy that he was okay and that he wasn't affected with his existence whatsoever. But he couldn't help but to wonder, did he come with Copter? Still, he keeps on conducting the meeting casually according to the schedule, not even giving him any recognition even as a friend. He doesn't think he could treat him as one, after everything.

At lunch, surprisingly, Bas had come telling him he wanted to have a lunch together, dragging him, literally intertwined their hand in front all of the suppliers company representative.

"Are you angry? I just felt self-conscious when you were surrounded with a lot of strangers. So I need to claim you, so that no one had any intention of taking you away from me." Tee would just smile at Bas's comment which Bas was relieved Copter wasn't in the meeting, though he could see Kimmon. But his existence weren't threatening to him, so it was okay for him.

"When I can ever getting angry at you? Anyway, you don't have to come here worried of those things, since all we do was just works and only work. So, how was your proposal preparation going?" Tee was trying to change the topic, since Bas was always felt insecure no matter where he go, work or not.

"The progress was still slow. I couldn't have any idea and I was so stress that I need to see your face. I think I will have some ideas later on since I can spend time with you now." Bas was saying earning a crooked smile from Tee and he was content with that. Bas was preparing his proposal for continuing his master studies, since he wasn't interested working at his father's company. Since he still have his brother and sister who was interested with the company, so his parents doesn't really forced him to worked there too.

The reason he was showing up at lunch suddenly was to make sure Copter didn't turned up in this meeting, though he can see Kimmon was there. If he ever showing up, he had no idea how would Tee react to that?

"Tee, I could see Kimmon was there in the meeting hall, have you no idea that he will be one of the participants?" Bas was trying to be careful with his question and at the same time trying to gauge any emotion from Tee once he was mentioning Kimmon's name, and was glad Tee didn't react to it.

"We just invite the company representative, and there were at least 30 companies there, so of course I wouldn't care to look at the names of each representative of each of the companies. Though, I was shocked too at first, but then, it doesn't matter to me." Tee's tone was flat and uninterested, making Bas sigh out of relieve.

xxxxxxxx

"He ignored me the whole meeting, as if we never knew each other, and somehow it irritates me. And the way he was lovey-dovey with Bas in front of me was somehow makes me angry and hated him more. I know he blame Copter and me for everything, but are we that useless as a friend? I don't know how to handle this situation, honestly."

Kimmon was pouring his heart out at the night after his meeting. He was drinking with Elena in his hotel room leaving Copter alone with his son in the hotel room few blocks from where he was staying. "I don't know what to say. I hate it that Copter had to hide himself away, but I don't even know which is better anymore. Why is all these happening to Copter, I don't even know." Elena then drinking, finishing her tin of beer.