Chapter 33

"Why couldn't you realize he was following you? He wanted to see his uncle Tee so much that he was asking about you every day. Why? Why?" Copter was charging Tee right away once the guy was coming after getting the call from Tae. Copter was holding his collar shirt before he was slowly kneeling on the floor in front of Tee, getting weak every second pass.

Tee was confused, he didn't know what happened and he was holding Copter before the guy hitting the floor for real. He was missing the guy so much, yet they had to meet again in a situation like this. he couldn't even hug the guy, to help him calm down. He couldn't watch Copter in this condition. "Itthipat, can you help Cop taking a rest somewhere. I'll talk to Tae and Kimmon first."

Tee then turn to Copter who couldn't even stand on his own, that he had to hold onto him on his shoulder. "Cop, please. You look tired, you need to rest na. I'll do whatever it takes to bring him back. Please trust me, okay?" Copter was crying still watching Tee. "Please, bring him back to me. Please." Copter was begging Tee so much that it breaks Tee's heart watching Copter. He tried to smile and nodding his head to that. "I promise."

Itthipat then holding his shoulder from behind. "Cop, let's get you rest first, okay." Once Itthipat dragging Copter away from the room, Tee then turns to Tae. "Let me see the CCTV recording first."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tee was rushing going inside the house. It was already 1 am in the morning, 3 hours after Kittee's missing. He was only had one in mind, and that to talk to his mother, no matter what time it was. He needs to make sure that his mother wasn't related with this whole kidnap things. He didn't know what he will do, if ever she was. This was over the line, seriously. What did Copter and his son had done to deserve all this?

He was about to go up the stairs, when he hears hushing voice and that his father's study room's door had opened a little making him turn and walk slowly to the study room instead. Tee was peeking inside once he came closer to the door of the study room, and he could see the backside of his mother, talking slowly with her phone on her ear, still he could hear every words she uttered.

What's with all secrecy in the middle of the night, hiding in the study room just to answer a call, his doubts got clearer.

"What do you mean you lost the kid? Can't you do your job right? I don't care, I want you to find him, and before sunrise, he was already with you, understand?" Warunya was talking in her harsh hush tone to the other person on the phone.

Tee could clearly heard his mother's words, and no doubt, she must be talking about Kittee. He was calming himself down before rushing in, and snatching Warunya's phone from her hands, shocking the h*ll out of her. She never thought Tee would be at the house tonight, and was scared he would have heard her. But still, she keeps her composure and glaring straight at his son.

"Tee, what do you think you are doing? Give me back my phone!" Tee was laughing sarcastically while glaring at his mother, something he never did, make Warunya shocked again and again. "Then mom, what do you think you are doing? Where is the boy?"

Still Warunya keeps her pride first and trying to deny the truth that Tee had listen just now. "What boy? What are you talking about?" With greeting teeth, Tee was glaring his eyes, red with anger and frustration, putting his face ever closer to his mother's face, and say with his greeting teeth, "You wished, that nothing could happen to the boy. If not, you would see my wrath, mom. I'm your son after all."

Tee then hurried out of the study room, leaving dumbfounded Warunya, and was kicking one of the vase along his way. Feeling anger that was overflowing inside him, Tee couldn't help but to punch the wall not far from the living room, and was screaming his heart out. All those noise was waking up James and Joss that was coming down the stairs right away, seeing the commotion Tee had makes.

"What happened, Tee? I thought you said you were going on a vacation? Why are you here?! What's with all this?!" Tee was ignoring James question and was glaring at his mother who was coming out of the study room after hearing Tee's screaming before turning and walking away, getting out of the house.

Watching his youngest son walking away in anger, James had come closer to Warunya. "What did you do this time, Warunya? What despicable things you do for your sake of status?! Tell me?!" James was pulling Warunya's arm shaking her a little rough and was glaring dagger at her, making Warunya shock and scared and unexpectedly, busted.

"You think I didn't know what you are trying to do to Joss? Tell me before I decided to turn you in! Now!" Warunya was cower in fear. Her husband was never talking to her with that high tone, and she flinched with every words her husband throwing to her now. She then turn to Joss who was staring to her in despise.

Joss realized his car's break had been tampered with at last minute that cause him an accident. He was sure the car had been tampered with since he himself had service his own car at his friend's garage. But instead of a big one, he actually just having a minor accident and he had asked his dad to look into it, pretending he was into coma, living in the hospital. James took his time to investigate. and that's how James got to know everything she did. But he never thought she will stooped so low as to hurt her own son along the way.

"Y..you k..knew?" Warunya was startling and shivering couldn't believe that her husband already knew what she was doing to her stepson before. "You were not that smart, woman. Now, spill! What did you do to Tee?!" James tone get harsher and harsher by the second.

"I ask people to follow Tee....... and told them to keep his ex-boyfriend and child away from him. They...... ended up kidnap the kid, but.....now one of his guy had took the child and runaway." Joss had come closer to Warunya and was glaring at her.

"Why would that guy did that? What did you tell them to do to the kid?!" Warunya was shivering so much, before spitting out her truth. Her worse truth. "I asked them to get rid of the kid." Hearing it, a hard slapped on her cheek until he was falling down the floor. "I never knew you could be this despicable." James then took out the phone from his pocket and dialed his PA's number right away.

"I know I disturb your sleep, but it's an emergency. I need you to use every resource you have to help Tee and his friends to find a kid. He was been kidnap, but he was lost, taking by someone from the kidnapper's side. The kidnapers might be looking for the kid and could harm more people. You need to move fast. I sent you their information, check your message."

End of Chapter 33