Chapter 30

"Congratulations, my best friend. I'm glad everything works out between you and Elena. Please be happy with Elena and bothering her whole of your lives, don't bother me and Kittee too much anymore." Copter and Kimmon, including Kittee, was laughing at his daddy's congratulatory speech to his friend.

It was the night of the reception after their wedding ceremony at the temple had finished smoothly earlier that day with Prichaya and Elena cried happy tears and was hugging each other tightly, making everyone smiling at the scene.

"No way, I will forever bother you. If I was fighting with her, of course, I have to bother you, Cop." Kimmon was playing along making them laughing once more. Kittee then pulling on Kimmon's tuxedo asking for his attention, which Kimmon turning down to him right away.

"Congratulations, Uncle Kim. You are very handsome today, and Auntie Elena is so beautiful too." Kimmon was just smiling watching Kittee using his hand signal giving away his congratulations. "Only today? I thought I was your always handsome Uncle Kim, though." Kimmon was pouting.

Kittee was shaking his head to that together with his point fingers movement. "No, you are always an irritating handsome Uncle Kim. But today, you are just handsome Uncle Kim." Copter and Kimmon were laughing watching Kittee's statement.

"You are really my son, my prince. My smart prince." KIttee was giggling hearing smart prince praise from his daddy. He loved to be called like that. They were all currently were in the waiting room, waiting for Elena to finish getting ready. Everyone else already in the hotel hall.

Copter was his best man and Kittee would be the page boy. He would be the one holding and carrying on the bride's train while his daddy will be announcing for them to walk on the red carpets. It was Elena's idea, for she wanted a simple ceremony, yet she still needs to add classy, fulfilling her father's 'request'. That's the only reason why they were at the hotel right now.

Copter and Kimmon together with Kittee were talking some more while waiting for Elena until the door of the waiting room opened, revealing stunning Elena in her long white dress, and a crown. Kimmon was agape, no, literally, his mouth was opening wide making Copter shaking his head watching that.

He then closing Kimmon's mount by pushing his chin a little bit rough making Elena's laughing. "Close your mouth moron. Come, we have to get ready in front of the door of the hall, I'll be announcing you and Elena's coming into the hall. Behave, or I will scold you on the microphone." Kimmon was pouting with Copter's complaint but Elena was just smiling, and the gigiling to it. Her husband and his antiques, she loved it all. He was so childish yet so mature, complicated mixed up, but that what makes him special.

"Kittee, be careful with the dress train, okay. Watch your step. You could do it, right?" Kittee was nodding excitedly to that.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Groom and bride, please enter the hall." Right when Copter was announcing, the music was playing right away, and the entire guest were standing up waiting for the couple to walk in. The tall door of the hall had been opened slowly reveal a very stunning bride and handsome groom that suit well for each other, taking their step slowly while the bride hooking arms with the broom, making everyone smiling watching the perfect couple.

Kimmon and Elena was walking in slow pace while Kimmon would look at his friends and his families, smiling widely to them while making their way to the podium of the hall. Kittee was taking a very careful step, and Copter was proud how attentive his son was, trying to keeps the same pace step with Elena.

Once arrived at the beautiful podium that was beautify with flowers and all, Kimmon and Elena first were cutting the three-tier cake together, which later the guest was clapping their hands. Then, both of them was pouring wine along the stack of glasses holding the bottle together until the wine reaches the very bottom glasses and fill it, they were stopped and people were clapping once again.

Once all the formality had finished and everyone had filled their tummy, Kimmon and Elena was surrounded by family and friends, taking pictures together. Copter and Kittee was seating with Wuttichai letting all the others mingle and taking pictures or maybe making some conversations here and there. They were talking some more when Itthipat was calling for Copter to take some pictures together with the bride and groom.

Copter turns to Kittee when Kittee was shaking his head, pouting. He was clearly tired and he was actually wasn't really use to be in a crowd of people, making Copter smile. "Then you sit here with Uncle Wut, and don't go anywhere without me, okay?" Kittee was just nodding his head and Copter then turn to Wuttichai who was actually smiling watching tired Kittee, leaning on the chair.

Wuttichai would nod his head right away, understand what he needs to do. Copter then hurried to his friends so that they could finish faster. He didn't like leaving Kittee at a crowd place like this, though he had Wuttichai with him. He wasn't supposed to worry, he knew, but still he doesn't feel right somewhere. But then he just shakes that foul feelings away, thinking he might be just tired.

While Copter couldn't watch his son, Wuttichai's phone was ringing. Seeing the person who called was from back home, he might thought it was all about the company. "Kittee, don't go anywhere, okay. Uncle had to take this call, here was so noisy." Wuttichai then leave Kittee while answering his phone.

Kittee was tired yes, but he was bored too. Still he couldn't sleeping in a place like this, so he was looking around, until his eyes fall to a very familiar face, behind the hall's door, though it was his first seeing it for real. He knew what he saw, and without even thinking, Kittee was getting down from his chair and walking to the guy who keeps on looking to his daddy and his uncles.

He was coming closer when the guy had turned around and walking away. Kittee had walked fast, almost running coming after the guy and they were at a quiet hallway heading to the lift. When he was about to reach and tugging the back shirt of the guy, he was been pulled by a pair of arms and was covered his mouth. He was struggling, but he was just a five year old boy, and the person taking him was hiding behind a corner, making the previous guy who turned around couldn't see anyone behind him.

End of Chapter 30