Chapter 20

The small feet with a chubby thigh, along with a sweet smile with a spread arms was taking his first step, when all the audience was waiting while recording with their phones for the second step, but the baby then sitting on his butt on the floor while laughing and was clapping when everyone was shouting and clapping and laughing.

"That's my Kittee's first step!" Copter was screaming then hurried to his son and was taking him in his hold, kissing his cheeks, making the boy giggle.

"Kittee, my boy...great first step." Kimmon and everyone were coming closer to Copter who had Kittee in his arms.

"Kittee, let's running together in the farm once you could run, okay." New was talking to the kid making him continue giggling in his father's hold.

"Everything was okay with him, but why he couldn't even utter a word? Even a slurred word?" Freya was stating making Copter and Kimmon changing their expression while looking at each other. She sure knew how to ruined a moment.

"It still early, Freya. Don't be such a fret. Some baby just like that." Prichaya then reprimand Freya for making that comment, and clearly for ruined the moment for them, while Copter and Kimmon was only looking at each other without saying anything.

Kimmon then realized the mood changes and was hurriedly to his mother's side while holding her on her shoulder. "Mae, are food ready? We were starving. please feed us." Kimmon then pulling his mother to the dining area to save the situation from keep being in awkward situation, at least for him and Copter.

Once everyone settled on the dining table, they were all started to eat right away, since it was actually fater work hours and everyone was just taking a seat to take a rest for a while spending ther time when Kittee choose the perfect moment to show them their first step.

After a few minutes focusing on their food, Kimmon then start a conversation. "Mae, pa, we need to go to Bangkok to have meetings for our renew contract. It was the new management, so we need to discuss and decide the new terms."

Prichaya and Warun then looking up to Kimmon and then turned to Copter who was feeding Kittee while eating his meal. "Both of you are going?" Prichaya then ask.

Kimmon was nodding his head. "Yup, Kittee will be with us too." Prichaya was scowling to that. "How will you work if he is with you?" Copter then smiling while turning to the scowling face of Prichaya and frowning Freya.

"Don't worry about it, mae. We already arranged it. If anything, we will surely call you." Prichaya was sighing, but she knew she couldn't make decision for Copter. All she wanted was to help, but sometimes she need to let Copter handle his and his son's so that he'll get use to it.

"I promised we will be okay. We will make video calls every day, since I know you will missed him." Copter was added.

"Promise me, if anything, you call, okay?" Kimmon and Copter then nodding their head to Prichaya's words, or maybe commands, though they know she was only concern and worried.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Kittee!" Elena who saw Kimmon and Copter who was holding Kittee coming out from the arrival gate was running to Copter straight and was taking Kittee out of Copter's hold, hugging and kissing him, making Kimmon pout while point his pointing finger on himself. "Me? Me?" Copter couldn't help but to laugh with Kimmon's antic.

"Kittee is of course cuter than you." That was the only Elena's comment while walking away playing with Kittee in her hold, leaving the two guys behind. Copter then patting on pouty Kimmon's shoulder and walking away following Elena. Only then Kimmon could smile and shaking his head and following them both heading to Elena's car.

In the car, Elena was the one driving, she insisted, since she knew the way, preventing Kimmon to drive and Copter who was with Kittee at the backseat. "Let's check you both in in your hotel first, then we can get out for lunch. There is this famous restaurant, I bet you both will love it. don't worry, it's my treat." Elena was excitedly taking while keeps her eyes on the road ahead.

"Ialready planned it with Bas, we would have breakfast together at this newrestaurant, and they said their food was good. I'll bring you some time laterif their food as good as what they claim to be"

Suddenly, the voice he misses so much would just reappearing, making he lost in his trance.

Kimmon was turning back watching and waiting for Copter's response when he saw Copter was suddenly very quiet, with his son sleeping on his lap. "Cop, Cop, Cop." Only the third time his name was been call that Copter turned to Kimmon.

"Are you okay?" Copter just smile and nods his head to that. "Elena said she will send us to the hotel first and then heading to the restaurant for lunch." Copter then smile and nods again. "Fine, it's okay with me." Kimmon then turning back to the front, changing his attention to Elena.

"How about your relationship with your father? Any changes? How is he?" Kimmon then changing the topic making Elena sighing out loud. "Still like that. He just can't accept changes or advice. It was so hard to talk to him."

Copter would just hear all of it silently at the backseat. "Still, he is your father. Trying to get along with him better, okay?" Kimmon's statement just makes Copter smiling. Kimmon could be matured enough when he needed to be.

At the hotel, Elena was just waiting for them at the lobby while Kimmon and Copter was going up checking into their room with all the luggage. Once they were settled, they were going down right away, didn't want to make Elena waiting for long. Once coming out from the lift, both their step was halted seeing a familiar face was in front of them.

"You both look disgustingly happy after everything you did to Tee, don't you?" Bas was coming closer to Copter and Kimmon who had Kittee in his hold. "Most of the guest of this hotel was here for the meeting with Piniwat Mall. Don't tell me you both were here for the meeting?" Kimmon and Copter would just silent without any words, while looking at each other, shocking at the fact that was mention by Bas just now. 'So, the Piniwat company was Bas's family business after all?'

"If I were you, Copter, I wouldn't attend the meeting since Tee would be the chairperson for the meeting tomorrow. You know, I don't wished for him to kill you there and I don't want you to hurt him again. He is my fiancé, and my future husband. Don't you dare to disturb him in any way. Cause if you do, I will forget that we were once a friend, Copter." Bas was leaving right away after telling the two guys that he hate the most right now.

Copter was stunned, and without he realizes, his tears fall. He tried his hard to smile and wiped his tears, but he knew, hearing Tee engage to someone else and about to get married was really hard for him to accept, but he knew it was all his fault. He couldn't blame Tee, nor Bas, but himself. It was all but his choice, but still, it hurts.

"Cop...." Hearing Kimmon, Copter then turning to him with a force smile and taking Kittee in his hold which was previously in Kimmon's and was starting walking heading to the lobby. Reluctantly, Kimmon had followed. "I'm okay, though I don't think I could attend the meeting tomorrow. Will you call P'Wutt, or was it okay if you attend it alone?"

Kimmon then pulling Copter's arm, stopping him. Elena who could see them from where she sits had coming closer to both of them. "Will you run from him forever, Cop? Sooner or later, you will have to face him, you know?" Copter then looking straight at Kimmon, trying to contain the tears as ard as he can, which threatening to fall.

"You heard him. He was engage and about to get married, Kim. Bas was someone who he originally loves. Who knows, he might be happier than when he was with me. I couldn't be selfish. At least, I want him to be happy, even though it wasn't with me. Please, I don't want to ruin it for him." Copter then turned to dumbfounded Elena.

"Elena, can you please find me another hotel? I don't think I could stay here." Not really understand the whole situation, Elena would just nods her head. All three of them then getting out from the hotel to the parking lot, to have the lunch Elena was promised to them, which Copter had lost his appetite to.

End of Chapter 20