Chapter 38

"Pete, you can put your things in that room. You will be sharing a room with Kittee, but for now, Kittee will be sleeping with us for a while, so you can use Kittee's bed before we could buy a new bed for you and other things." Copter was telling Pete who was still looking around the house, doesn't really know where to put himself.

Copter who was having sleeping Kittee in his hold was going straight to his room, putting Kittee on his bed, and closing the door behind him slowly before going back out of the room. "You don't have to, P. I can just sleep in the living room." Pete felt unusual feelings, yet he felt happy though at the same time he felt like he was intruding on this family. Copter then smile at him while asking him to take a seat at the couch joining Tee who was just taking a seat after looking around the house.

"From today onwards, we are family, and you will stay here as one of our family members. You are just like a brother to us, and I hope you can be a good brother to our Kittee too. Love him and protect him as his brother. It wasn't an obligation, it was just a request. Can I ask you to do that?" Copter then slow talk with Pete so that the guy would understand his position or his new life from now on.

"You don't have to ask that, P. I was so thankful for you to accept me even though you don't know me well. I will protect Kittee with my life and I will love him just like a little brother. I can do the house chores too, P. I can even work too." Pete's tears was falling down like a waterfall while he would waii to Copter nonstop. Tee and Copter was just smile watching him.

"You were not a maid, bear that in your mind, but it was a good thing if you could help with house chores. Who said you have to work? Let's register for school. You were at the same age as New, right? Let's enroll you in the same school with him, okay? You better get into the room and freshen up and rest. Let's have dinner out tonight, I'm too tired to cook."

Pete who was just about to get up would sit back on the couch while hesitantly looking at Copter and Tee. "Let me cook. I know how to cook. I've worked in a restaurant before, and had learned to cook from there." Tee and Copter then look at each other before Tee was nodding his head.

"Fine. Let's see how good as a cook you are." Tee finally had said. Pete then was left with a bright smiling heading to the room Copter had mentioned and was dragging the luggage with him.

"You have a beautiful house. You designed it yourself?" Tee would ask Copter making Copter smile at him. "I did. I just want to have a place for our little family. I'm sorry I ruined all your plans back then. I know you already had planned lay out for us at the time, but I had to destroy it all." Tears shone in his eyes, thinking about all the plan Tee had for them back then.

Tee then holding Copter's hands while watching those deep brown orb of his lover with a smile. "You have not ruined it, babe. You secured it well, so that's why we could be together now. Our dreams just got postponed, and here we are now, it was all because of you. Let's not talk about the past anymore, just like what you had said in the flight. I have to start thinking to find a job. I'm unemployed and jobless right now. You will still love me, right?"

Copter then laugh with Tee's ridiculous question. "Why don't you take this chance to learnt the signal language and bonding with Kit, while I was going to work? You deserved a break anyway. I had heard from Itthipat how crazy you worked before. So, just take a break, and once you felt enough, then we will think about your job."

Tee's eyes were glinted and teary. He missed his little baby so much, despite his anger, his longing was far bigger. He then moved his hand to Copter's cheeks with his mouth curved into a smile. "I love you so much Cop baby and thank you for never lose faith in me. I love you, baby."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Wow... you are amazing cook. This were all delicious." Pete was grinning heartily hearing the nonstop compliments from Tee, Copter and even Kittee. They were having dinner currently, and as promised, Pete took charge of cooking, more to Copter's delight since he wasn't really a good cook. Kittee had lots of complaints every time he had to cook. That's why most of the time Kittee prefer to eat at Kimmon's family house, most of the time because Freya insisted.

He was happy to be able to do something for this family and he was glad they were all like it. "You could have your own restaurant with your skills." Copter then making a comment making Pete's face brightened. "Actually, that was my dream." Copter was giving Tee his lopsided green with that facts. "No wonder. Don't worry, it wouldn't be that hard for you to realize that."

Kitty then making his signal language making Copter and everyone turns to him. "Kittee asked you whether your restaurants will have a lots and lots of ice creams?" Copter translated it to Tee and Pete. "Of course. You will be my first customer for my ice cream menu. Okay?" Pete had answered him right away.

Kittee then replied, which Copter translated it once again. "Okay, deal. But it will be always free for me, okay?" Making all of them laugh. Seeing the laugh of his lover, his new family member, his little cutie baby at his side, Copter felt happy and the house feel more lively and cheerful than ever that he felt thankful. He wished this happiness will stay with his family always.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"What was the school says?" It was three days after they came back and Copter was just coming back home after picking Kittee up from Kimmon's family house. Kittee was still decline to stay with Tee at the house if Copter wasn't there, and Tee was taking Pete to school to discuss on Pete's enrollment since he had skipped his middle school, when he was already at the age of high school.

Once reaching home, Kittee was heading to his room looking for Pete right away, ignoring Tee.

"Since he was just a year apart, they wanted him to enroll in middle school final year, so that he could took an exam before entering high school. It will be hard for Pete to keep up, but he said he was going to try his hardest. And New said he could help him study too." Tee was answering while Copter had took a seat at the couch, joining him.

"It's okay then. I hope Pete could cope up. He had lost so many years, and I'm glad he and New could get along well. Anyway, tonight I will take Kittee dinner out, so I can have proper conversation with him, about you and about us. Besides, today was the day of his night out. You will have to eat dinner with Pete. How was your signal language lesson going on? Everything okay?" Copter then asking Tee since he couldn't help with it much. His worked had piled up because of the vacation days he took for Kimmon's wedding, and he needs to cover up Kimmon's part of the job too.

"It was okay. Auntie Prichaya was a good teacher. If I didn't knew better, I will think that she was a retired teacher, instead of a farmer." Tee's statement just making Copter's laugh. Well, he couldn't deny it since she was really good at telling people how to do things. It goes with teaching concepts, right?

Copter was about to say something when the phone on his pant pocket vibrated. It was Kimmon, and he answered it right away. "Don't tell me you already fighting with your wife on your honeymoon that you have to call me." Without any greetings, Copter would just making the comment right away, teasing his best friend.

"Cop, Elena's father had an accident and we have to fly back to Bangkok right away. Please tell the family for me. I didn't want them to get shocked, and we didn't know how his condition yet. I will update it to you from time to time."

End of Chapter 38