Chapter 42

"How is your dad?" Elena's stepmother was rushing to the surgery area and was coming to Elena straight asking her about her husband. "Aunt, just calm down. Dad still in surgery. We don't know anything yet." Malee then was drop down on the chair, sighing hard out of relief. She couldn't even have a proper rest in flight, with the anxious and afraid feelings she had in her.

After sometime calming down, she turned to Elena. "I'm sorry your honeymoon got disturbed." Kimmon then pulling Elena on her shoulder and smiling at Malee. "It's okay. To us, it's always a honeymoon, as long as we both are together. Father is much more important than our vacation."

Kimmon's statement makes Malee was smiling too. When suddenly Kittee appeared in front of him, all their eyes turn to him, including Tee and Copter who was standing not too far away. Using his signal language, he focused on Kimmon. "Uncle Kim, we are going to have lunch, do you want to have lunch together? Daddy wants me to ask you." seeing the boy using the signal language reminds Malee of how this boy makes a fuss at her stepdaughter's wedding day. What a hassle.

"Lunch?" Elena was shaking her head right away when Kimmon turn to her and Malee would make the same expression telling him she wasn't interested. "You need anything?" Kimmon would ask and Elena would answer him back. "Just bring me water and bread is okay." Kimmon then nods his head.

"Okay. I'll have some lunch with Cop and Tee, and I'll be back. Don't cry so much, father will be okay. Let's go prince." Kimmon then getting up taking Kittee's hand in his hold walking away with Copter and Tee tailing behind them. Once they got away, Malee chuckled making Elena puzzled.

"Heh...prince. Mute prince." Elena was standing up right away hearing her words. "What's your problem?" Elena was asking her right away, feeling offended with her statement. "He wasn't even your child, why would he be the one ruining your wedding day, make me embarrassed in front all those aunties."

Elena was trying to keep in her angry, but she couldn't help but to laugh of how ridiculously her stepmother was acted just now. "The child was missing, and that was all you care about?" Malee was still with her calm pose. "It's not like he was the only child missing in Bangkok, when he wasn't even related to us. And besides, we shouldn't involve with him and his father, should we? It was never a good thing to our image, being close to that freak. You don't think I don't know about the boy and his daddy, do you?"

Elena was shocked. 'She shouldn't supposed to know about Copter. Did her dad told her?' Seeing the expression on Elena's face, Malee was chuckled satisfyingly. "Let's not make things complicated. I'm sure your father wouldn't want to see him and his son too."

When Elena was looking up and about to sit down again, her face was shocked once again seeing Kimmon standing not too far away from them. "I forgot to ask Aunt Malee what she needed, I guess I heard her loud and clear. It seems like you don't really like my friend to the point of degrading him and his son. Still, I think you need to put up with us, since we will wait until father waking up. And if he decided the same thing as you do, I will fly back together with my friends back to Chiang Rai right away."

Kimmon then left them right away making Elena sighing and glaring at her stepmother.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Where is Tee and Kittee? I don't see them around." KImmon would ask. They were currently at Tae and Itthipat's house instead of a hotel, since Tae invited them, telling it has been so long for them to gather together like this. Kimmon was taking his friends for some rest after they were sure Chakan's condition was stable enough, leaving Elena and her stepmother taking care of Chakan.

"I ask him to have some talk with Kittee, so he brought Kittee to have some dinner outside. Kittee had been so jealous of him, because of me that Kittee would ignore him all the times." Hearing Copter all three of them were laughing their heart out.

"Our Kittee was soooo cute." Copter's face was contorted hearing Itthipat's comment. "Cute. Yes cute, but it's really hard to deal with his mood. He is very sensitive, I hope they both can get along well with each other."

Tae then putting his hand on Copter's shoulder. "Was it okay not telling him the truth about Tee? Tee must be so eager to be called as his father." Copter was sighing. "I wish we could do that. But I don't want to confuse his young minds. We will tell him later, when he could understand things better. Tee understands."

Kimmon then turn to Itthipat. "So, how was the talk with your mother? Man, I never knew your mom was her. If you were okay with her already, let me take a picture with her, as a gift for my mother." They were all laughing to that. "Stupid opportunistic." Tae would throw some fries on the table they currently hanging out to Kimmon's face.

"Well, nobody knows and I don't like talking about her. Sorry for not telling you guys. After dad died, she tried coaxing me to move in with her, but I refused. Thanks to you Kimmon, I got to see her today and making things out with her. Though I still don't understand the reason they were fighting. She said it doesn't matter and it wasn't at all important. But I still had doubts, I guess. I don't know."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tee brought Kittee to ice skating ring for his bonding with his son. All the way to that place was awkward since Tee was the only one who was talking while Kittee was quiet the whole time. He didn't want to be here...but his daddy had teach him that he needs to keep his promise and he did promise his daddy.

"Kit, you never been to any ice skating ring, do you?" Tee was asking while driving and would glance at Kittee from time to time. But still no response from Kittee. "I will teach you to skate, then you can bragged about it to your daddy later, okay?" Still no response from Kittee who keeps on looking outside from the window.

"Kittee, did you know, me, daddy, Uncle Kim, Uncle Itthipat, Uncle Tae were studied together in a university here in Bangkok. We will sometimes come here to the ice skating ring, and your daddy was really bad at it, that he was always fall on his butt, and we will all laughing at him. but your daddy never gives up, until he get better and better on it, and now we could even race or doing some flips with it. How about today you learnt about it, and later we will go there with daddy so that we all can skate together. Will you do it?"

Hearing the stories about his daddy, Kittee turn to look at Tee and hearing that his daddy was falling on his butt, Kittee was laughing while covering his mouth with his hands. He wanted to hear more about his daddy, so he ask Tee to do just that. And Tee was more than eager to tell their stories as long as he got Kittee's attention.

By the time they were arrived at the ice skating ring, Kittee was already excited to learn how to skate. He wanted to skate with his daddy one day, so he wanted to learn. Tee and Kittee ends up enjoying their time together and by the time they were arrived at Tae and Itthipat's house, their relationship was better. Sleeping hug with his daddy, Kittee was smiling yet tired, that he would sleep right away once his daddy was hugging him. He even didn't have nightmare that night.

End of Chapter 42