Chapter 5

"Cop, are you sure you didn't want to tell him anything? He was asking about you every day, and he actually had a right to know, Cop. The baby was his child too, after all. Tell me, it wasn't because you getting mad at him, right? But it was you getting afraid, was it?"

Elena had asking Copter again and again. It had been three months Copter was living here with her, and the first two months was a disaster. Copter's morning sickness was so badly that he couldn't even eat anything that at the end of the day, he could only lying there with fluid infused so he got proper vitamins in his system.

Since the day Copter was leaving him, Tee keeps on visiting her friend, the doctor that was the one found out about Copter's pregnancy, asking about Copter. he would ask where he is, how he is, begging him so he could visit Copter. Copter would just looking down, fidgeting with his own fingers hearing Dr. Elena, withut giving her any answers.

Copter remembers the first time he heard Tee was looking for him, how excited he was, almost jumping straightly on the chance of meeting Tee again, until he remembered the reason he left. Dr. Elena was right, he was afraid, even the moment he heard the news, Tee knowing about this, been disgusted by this very fact, was killing him inside the most. He could bear facing unloving Tee, even inattention Tee towards him, but he didn't think he could survive if Tee could ever feel disgusted towards him. No way!

"Talk to me, Cop. Haven't I told you many times already, keeping things inside will just stressed you out, and being stressed wasn't good for the baby. You were just past critical times, but we couldn't be sure you couldn't fall into it again. If we weren't careful, things could be worse, Cop. Please." Elena keeps on persuaded Copter to really be open. She tried everything to persuaded Copter so he could talk, but then, till now, it still was the hardest part!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Doc, please, tell me, where is Copter? You know where he is, right? Was he okay? He didn't have so much pain, would he?" Tee keeps on harassing Doctor Andy, since he gets to know that Copter was last seen with him and his friend. He keeps coming to the doctor almost every day, every time he didn't have any over time to do. Andy would ignore him every times, but it was hard to keeps on resisting this guy. He was so persistent and that he never met someone so persistent like this guy, and he never thought he would find one who could beat this guy in the near future.

Andy would just getting himself into his car, locking the door, started his engine and drive off, leaving Tee anxiously like he always do. The first time he did this, he thought this guy would never show up anymore. After the first week, he thought this guy would be tired eventually and will stop harassing him, but who would have thought it was been months, and this guy would never stopped.

Just like a broken cd, he would ask the same questions every time. Andy was getting weak, and Copter too, had been so persistent rejected this guy's request to meet him. 'Urgh, why did he stuck in the middle of their dispute in the first place? All your fault Elena, and your stupid research!'

Tee could just watch Andy's car leaving him behind. He was desperate, and he was worried for Copter more and more each day. He could do this forever, but his persistent was getting weak, when even keep on doing this, taking him nowhere. He was being weird, he know, but he missed Copter so much. Why would he missed that stupid guy? Leaving him hanging like this, with no words, nothing. But still, he knew it was all him to be blame. If he wasn't that blind and oblivious, things wouldn't escalate like this.

Tee was walking with his head down at the corridor heading to his room on the fifth floor. He was taking the stairs every day, working overtime whenever he had the chance, so he could feel tired and would think nothing else but to sleep. But human minds was a strange one. Human's emotion was the worst. These two things keeps on thinking and remembering Copter that sometime he couldn't cope up with himself. How crazy was that? Ahhh, maybe he was the one getting crazy.

"Tee...." A familiar voice making Tee turning up, only to see Bas who was standing in front of his room dorm, waiting for him. "Bas, what are you doing here?" Bas was showing a plastic bags in his hand that have a packed food for them both.

"You must have don't take your dinner yet. Let's eat in your room." Bas was smiling widely making Tee smiled a smile that couldn't reach his eyes. That's the best he could do. He couldn't be his cheerful self anymore, even how hard he tried, he can't. He just.... can't, without Copter.

Once the door opened, Tee was inviting Bas to come in. He would taking the plate on top of the sink that was just beside the bathroom. They were seating on the floor, a tiny space just to seat around for having a meal, on a Japanese style small table.

Bas was taking out the food from the plastic bag, and was opening it to put on the plate that was already in front of them. "You go see that doctor again?" Tee couldn't answer Bas, but just looking down on the floor. "People would be mistaken you were after the doctor instead."

Still no reaction from Tee. Bas was sighing to it. "Tee, I know I didn't have any right, when we did broke up, and I was lashing out on you, I'm sorry. But, don't you think why he would leave like this in the first place? Because he doesn't want to see you, or maybe he doesn't want you to see him in a different condition, I guess. I keep on thinking, and keep on putting myself on behalf of him, if I was to turn to worst conditions, I don't think I could bear seeing you watching me dying."

Hearing the word 'dying', Tee was looking up at Bas, staring straight into his brown orbs. "Don't you dare saying he was dying. I know he is okay, and he will, no matter where he was. If you are coming here trying to convince me to accept the fact that Copter might have leaving us forever, you better leave right now. I don't need that!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"No!!!!!" Copter was sweaty all over and he was sitting up, jolting from his dreams. Bad dreams. And the pain had shoot to his lower stomach coming right after making him crying in pain. He felt so hurt, that he couldn't barely calming himself from his nightmare, but then at the same time it cause his stomach another pain. Elena was coming dashing into the room when she heard Copter's screaming, waking her from her deep slumber.

"Cop, what happen? Are you hurt?" Elena was looking on the scrunched up face of Copter, coming closer, only to see some blood in between his legs, right below his lower stomach. "Oh Cop! You are bleeding. Can you walk?"

Copter was taking in deep breath, while still holding on his lower stomach trying to fight the pain, but he nods his head anyway. With help from Elena, Copter could barely walk, but Copter had gather his whole energy he had left to push himself to walk. Elena was a weak girl, no way could she support him all the way down to the parking lot.

Once Copter was standing while holding on to the nearest wall, making step slowly while keep holding on his stomach, Elena was taking a couple of things, and one of them was a long hoodie to cover Copter, and along the way helping Copter walking, she took her purse and her car key on the cabinet on the way to the door.

While helping Copter walking to the lift, she made her call to her senior, the one who had been helping her with her research that was currently working at the hospital to ask him ready for Copter, but her call wasn't answered by the said guy. While keeps calling her senior, when they were already coming out of the lift at the basement parking lot, Elena knew she had no choice. The said guy must have been in the surgery or something, so she decided to call the number she was not calling for almost a year now.

She was making calls while helping Copter along the way, and now they were already in the car. She connected her phone to the car's Bluetooth and still nervously waiting for her call to be answered by her second choice of a person after her senior. She had no other choice.

"Elena?" Here come the voice she longed to hear, but at the same she will getting angry every time hearing it. So troublesome. "I need help. Copter's bleeding, I need a surgery room ready. Can you help me with that?" Elena just keep to the point, no greetings, and no sweet words.

"Copter? Your research subject?" See? He was just that type of a man. "He needs to get into the surgery room in 15 minutes. I'll be there in the hospital in 15 minutes, could you help me with that?" She doesn't have time to argue, she will save it for later.

"Just stop in front of the VIP lounge door. I'll make them waiting for you." Elena give out a relieved sigh. "Thank you." And she would end the call right away, pushing on the accelerator. Copter needs to be there fast.

End of Chapter 5