Chapter 8

Tee was leaning on Copter's hand on his cheek while repeated his words.

"I'm sorry Cop, for being stupid." Copter was still looking at him with no words. Part of him still thought this was all just a dream. One of his good dreams that he was rarely had. Tee was looking at him with eyes full of love and longing. Tee was holding his hand and now even kissed his palm. He could feel the soft lips he missed after that night and the warm breath on his palm.

Now, Tee was the one putting his hand, rubbing softly with his palm on Copter's cheek. "I only realized what I do feel for you when you were gone and leaving me, Cop. I had no idea you were so sick and pale. I had no idea I had raped you that night and thinking it was all my good dream with Bas. I'm sorry for being such an awful friend to you."

Copter slowly holding Tee's hand on his cheek and was pushing it so that Tee would stop touching him. "You were drunk, but I was sober, Tee. I should just kick you on your shin and hitting you, but I don't. It wasn't a rape, please, don't humiliate me so much more than I already am, Tee. Why are you here? How do you know to come here?"

Now, it was Tee who was staring at Copter's straight, but Copter was the one refused to look at him but instead looking straight to the roof.

"Please, look at me, Cop." Reluctantly Copter turned his head to face Tee. "I want you to listen to me carefully and never tried to run or hide from me anymore. You were hiding so much and running so far away from me already, so I need to put a stop to it. Can you do that for me now?"

Tee was using quite an intimidated tone. He always use that tone when he was really serious, which not so many times happening during the 5 years of their friendship, considering his cheerful and playful personality. Copter was reluctantly nods his head to that.

"I'm really angry at you, you know......... but............... I'm angry at myself the most, that itt suffocate me, and that i was so desperate looking for you so that I can say sorry and that you will be here by my side again. To think that I don't even knew about your family, I felt that I am the most stupid person in the world. Then I was really really angry at you, leaving me without a word, but most of it, I was so worried because I get to know you were sick before leaving, which I was the one stupid and selfish for not realize it, even though you were there beside me."

Tee was stopped for a while to wipe his tears and to calm his crying, which Copter was already a crying mess. "But what makes me hate myself the most, was that, only when you weren't there beside me did I realize the importance of your existence in my life. I had missed you so much, and then I realize...... I love you, Cop. I love you and don't want to be apart from you anymore. But, I need to know, are you.... love me?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copter was seating at his favorite seat, at the balcony at the living room in Elena's apartment. That was his favourite place since he got here. Usually, his mood was disturbed and bad, his expression was dull, and all he could do was looking ahead to nowhere with nothing in his mind.

But now was different. Copter was actually enjoying the breeze and the evening wind, looking far ahead at the view in front of him while he would never stop smiling. He was happy and he could never imagine he could be this happy, but indeed he is now.

"This is your drink." Copter was looking up at Tee who was handing him a cup of hot tea which he took it later and Tee was taking the seat beside him. After all the confessions and crying, blaming each other including angry sessions yesterday, Copter had accepted Tee's apology and Tee's confession, since that's the most important to him. Tee loves him back. Tee care for him. Tee could accepted him and his baby. Tee had declared Copter as his boyfriend and promise to do things properly. As a start, he promise in helping Copter to go through this pregnancy things.

Elena let Copter stay at the hospital for one night before decided Copter's situation stable and they were coming back home this afternoon, with Tee staying here together with Copter, which Elena gladly agreed to. Bringing Tee here was also part of his research too, and Tee would willingly cooperate with her, if she needs any information regarding to her research.

"I wish I could be here sooner for you, Cop. Hearing from Elena all the things happened to you all this time was the worst feelings I ever had. But still, I'm happy I'm here now. Baby, you just tell me anything okay. Never keep any secret from me anymore, promise?" Tee was saying breaking the silence. Being called baby the first time, Copter felt giddy yet strange, but then again, he love hearing it that he wouldn't realize it was making him blush. Tee was looking at his adorable side of his boyfriend for the first time ever.

They were best friends for years, but it was always laughing, teasing and hitting. This situation right now somehow awkward to both of them, but the feelings inside was telling them that they weren't the same anymore. They might still be best friend to each other, but in a boyfriend way of best friend.

Copter was nodding his head at Tee's words and later was putting his head on Tee's shoulder, leaning on it, enjoying the warm evening breeze while closing his eyes. 'Aaaaahhh, this feels nice."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tee was opening his eyes when he could see the room was still dark but was kind of panicked when his side on the bed was empty. He was running to the bathroom right away only to find it empty. He was going out from the room, only to see sleepy and tired Copter sitting facing the empty kitchen aisle, staring to nothing.

"Cop, what are you doing here instead of sleeping?" With his tired eyes, Copter was turning to Tee, pouting. Oh, this preggy guy was so adorable. "I'm hungry and came here looking for food, but there was nothing here to eat. But then I was too tired to do anything."

Tee was frowning hearing Copter. "I told you to tell me. why don't you wake me up?" Copter was still pouting. "You were sleeping, I don't want to wake you up." Tee was sighing. "Next time, wake me up, tell me everything, don't you ever think that you were a trouble to me. Understood? I let this one time pass, but no next time."

Still pouting, Copter was nodding his head. "What do you want to eat?" Tee then calmly asked Copter this time. "Anything. I'm just really hungry."

"You are not craving anything?" Copter was shaking his head to that. "Okay, I'll fix you something, please wait a little while, okay." Copter could just nods his head. Tee was coming closer to Copter and was kissing his head and saying "I love you, baby." before proceed to the fridge, looking into things he could make for Copter, leaving stunned and blushing Copter.

End of Chapter 8