Chapter 27

"Ki...m..mon's invi..ta..tion c..ca..rd?" Tee was slurring in his words making Tae and Itthipat staring at him. Even Tee was shocked at how he was reacted and definitely he never expected any of this. It's not because he never thought those two will get married or anything, but then, why only now?

He couldn't believe himself he would be this shocked, and even trembling to the mentioning of Kimmon's invitation card, since for sure it was him and Copter's wedding, right? But still, why it took them this long, he still couldn't understand that part though.

"Why don't you take a look at it, Tee?" Tae's voice was taking him out of his own trail of thoughts. He took in deep breath before taking the envelope on the coffee table in front of him, trying to act casual, though he wasn't sure he did good or not. Slowly he opened the envelope and was pulling out the beautiful red and white card ever slowly.

For sure he could see Kimmon's name first, and was stop for a while, taking in deep breath before pulling it further revealing the second name. He was sighing out relieved seeing Elena's name written there. Wait, Elena?! Then, he turned to Tae and Tee, trying to understand the situation.

"Kimmon Wed Elena? How...no, I mean why? Did he left Copter for Elena?! This stup....." Tae was stopping Tee before he could talk further.

"Woo...woo...woo, stop right there." Making Tee stopping his words and Tae and Itthipat were shaking their head to that.

"I never thought you will think that way. Baby, please, tell him. This was been dragging too long already, I don't wish it to continue anymore. Let leave the rest to him, making his own decision, after we did our part." Tae then turn to Itthipat who almost was wearing the same expression with him.

"Tee, the reason I was started questioning the truth of what we saw that day was because of your mom." Hearing Itthipat, Tee was furrowing his brow not understanding his mother's part in it.

"I saw her that day, at the hospital, behind the pillar not far from where Copter was staying in that hospital. And before you asked me, how I know it was your mother, and that I might be mistakenly by others, I would have to say that I was 100% sure. You know how my memory is. And that I felt annoying watching her smirking hiding behind a pillar when all we felt was betrayal and angry at that time, makes I remember her face even more. But, unfortunately, I only knew she was your mother when I saw her at the company's dinner since I never knew your mother before that. Only then I start questioning everything that was happening that day."

Itthipat keeps on talking without even giving Tee any chance to retort back. Tee had been talking for years now, not even listening to any of their complaints regarding this, so Itthipat had to make sure he was the one to do the talking this time.

"Kimmon was never in that relationship with Copter, but still, he never left Copter alone, Tee. He was the one who had been beside Copter all this time, when we just left him just like that." Tae continued, though Tee was still confused with the whole things, especially on his mother's part.

"Why would my mother be there? I thought she......" Tee was trailed in his words. No wonder his mother was so eager when he came back home and decide to help his father at the company. She was so angry when Tee had to give the position of Assistant CEO to his brother once the guy was back on his feet, though the guy rarely comes to work. Then, was all of this because of his place in the company, when from the beginning he knew his father never intended on giving any shares to him?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Where have you been? Where do you sleep? Did you start sleep with random woman again after messing all things up? Answer me?" Warunya, Tee's mother was asking him nonstop once he saw Tee was coming back home. She followed him until he walk into his room, and when Tee wouldn't response to her string of questions, she was tugging her son's arm, forcing Tee turn back to her almost stumble.

"Mr. Piniwat and Mrs. Piniwat came here this morning and said that you cut off your engagement with Bas, and want us to pay back them because of breaking our contract, unless, we could make Joss married him instead. What have you done?!"

Hearing his mother, Tee was laughing a little. 'In the end, I was the bad guy, right, Bas?' "Don't you know how much I have done for you to be where you are now? Huh?! Answer me?!" His mother keeps on telling him things, but strangely, all he could hear was Itthipat telling him that his mother was there at the hospital that day, making him look deep into his mother's eyes.

"Why don't you tell me, mom. What have you done for me to be where I am right now?" Tee would ask her then, making Warunya's frowning. "You don't have to know. I want you to go to Piniwat's house and tell them that you were sorry and that you cancel your breaking off with Bas. This is the only way you could stay strong in your father's company, and have place in Piniwat's too."

Tee was giving out a small laugh to that. "Why would I? When they were the one having affair behind my back." Warunya then crossed her arm on her chest. "So, what? It's not like you have any feelings for Bas anyway." Tee watch his mom in disbelief.

"Do you want me to marry someone who had an affair with someone else?" Tee was asking his mom, trying to get her point. "What happened to you, mom? You were not like this. You use....." Warunya was cutting Tee before Tee could continue further.

"You never knew me, Tee. If I knew you would abandon your dad and the company because of some freak, I wouldn't have you in the first place. Why do you think I bear living in the shadow of that woman, and having you as your dad's son? All you have to do is to be the president in your dad's company so that all those woman will never talk shit about me. Why are you trying to ruined my life when I already get this far?!"

Tee was staring at his mother with glassy eyes. He didn't know this woman at all. What happened to his loving and understanding mother of his? This woman standing in front of him was not his mother. "Is that why you make Copter, that you called 'freak', leaving me?" With his shaking voice, Tee would ask his mother.

"Wasn't he? He's a guy but then how could he get pregnant." Tee was biting his lips hearing his mother talking, no insulting Copter like it was nothing.

"Still, the child is my child, how could you....." Tee was trying his hard to keep his tears in, but then it was falling just like that. "And Tee, you were the one leaving him, not the other way around. Besides, there's no way an orphan freak like him would suit you. Get a hold of yourself! And, I want you to settle things with Piniwat, understand!"

Warunya then leaving Tee who still in shocked state while tears keeps on falling, and she was going out of Tee's room right away, banging the door close behind her, not realizing a silhouette at the corner, not far from Tee's room hearing their whole conversation.

End of Chapter 27