Chapter 12

"Are you Copter?" Copter who was sitting on the couch in the VIP wardroom was shocked by the unfamiliar stern voice of an older woman. She was dressed in a sophisticated skirt and blouse, with a branded handbag hanging on her right arm, standing just beside his couch. He was already living here a few days and the next two days, his baby will be 36 weeks old. Tee was going back home for laundry and promise to come back with foods. Copter didn't even realize the woman coming into the wardroom without even close the door back.

Copter was looking up at her. "Yes, I am." The woman then taking a seat opposite to him without been invited on the other long couch facing him. The woman was looking, no, observe, or maybe staring at him up and down, making Copter uncomfortable. Reflexively, his hand was covering his stomach protectively, since he could feel the intimating aura this woman brought to him and his baby, though he didn't know who this woman was.

"You are a freak. You are the one who pregnant, are you?" Copter felt hurt and sad hearing the meanest words he was afraid all this time. But to actually hearing it for real, it felt thousand more awful than he could imagine.

"Tee was saying, he needs a home for his child, and here I thought he was impregnated some bitch that after knowing he was one of the Jaruji. But to actually seeing a freak carrying his baby, my feelings was a lot more awful than opportunistic bitch." Hearing Tee's name from the mouth of this woman, Copter's jaw was dropped. Was she...

"I'm Tee's mother and I want you to leave him and vanished from his life."

The string of words this woman was telling him felt unreal and was floating in his ear. He couldn't focus, and he felt the stressed that affected his baby too, so he took in deep breath trying to calm himself down.

"But......." Copter was about to say something about the true feelings both he and Tee had to each other when the woman stopped him.

"Tee might be thrown us out from his life. He might go out of the house just to be independence but in the end of the day, he will need to come home and manage the family business, and we have reputation to uphold. His brother had an accident last week, and his father needs his help in the company. But he refused saying he had responsibility and now I know he was talking about you. You were the one who hold him up from his future."

Copter felt the lump forming in his throat. He just get to know that the famous Jaruji was his boyfriend's family, and that the possibility of Tee leaving him was taking it's toll on his emotions already.

"I would never let the likes of you ruined Tee's future. You will make Tee coming back to me and his family, or else, I will let yours and your baby's life a living hell. You know I could do it, Copter, and giving the situation, it wasn't that hard, right?"

Hearing the threat this woman gave him, he was holding on his stomach tighter. His baby is on the stake, and his love was the sacrifice, and he had to do this despite knowing how much Tee loves him?

"I trust you will take my words seriously, Copter. I'll wait for Tee at my home."

The woman was leaving him dumfounded with tears falling down non-stop. It was so easy for her to destroy his life and his baby's life, and in no way, he would be the reason Tee's future was ruined. What should he do? His baby's life and Tee's life is at stake, while all he could do to save them both were to sacrifice his love. Should he do it? Can he even do it?

Should he talk about this with Tee? Will Tee believe him then? He remembered how close he was with his mother. He might have father and brother, but he was always saying how close he was with his mother and how he always telling him about everything. Would he has the heart to make Tee and his mother argue with each other?

"You should tell Tee all about this." Kimmon's voice was making him startle and he was turning to him fast. He never thought someone else was listening to their conversation just now.

"I decided coming here for you earlier while Tee, Itthipat, and Tae were buying foods for us. I came alone anyway after meeting a friend. I heard her, so I was waiting outside and was listening to everything." Without even being asked, Kimmon was explaining how he ended up hearing all about it.

Copter was standing up facing Kimmon while wiping his tears. He was already calm enough when he talks to Kimmon right now. "What do you think Tee would do?" Copter would ask making Kimmon thinking. Tee was a reckless person. He didn't know exactly what Tee would do, but he believed Tee would do anything to be with Copter. But the threat? Once the fact was out in the open, Copter's and his baby's life will never be the same anymore.

Kimmon was still in his deep thoughts when suddenly Copter was coming close to him and was pulling him on his back of his neck making Kimmon's eyes open wide.

When Copter heard the talking and the laughing of Tee with Tae and Itthipat, Copter knew he had to do something. Without even thinking much, Copter was coming closer to Kimmon and was pulling him on his neck to make Kimmon kissed him. Copter was tilted his head a little and was pulling his lips close to Kimmon's mouth and was close his eyes. He didn't think he could see Tee's face while doing all this. He had to contained his tears, and he had to take in deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

"What the heck!!!"

End of Chapter 12