Chapter 45

They were all swamped in Tae and Itthipat's house, thinking, and wondering worriedly where Copter would be right now. They were all looking for him earlier at the whole building and around the hospital, but he was nowhere to be found. He won't answer his phone, nor reply to any of their messages.

Kittee was crying a lot, looking for his daddy the whole day, midding him so badly that right now he was sleeping soundly in the room, tired of so much crying. Tee might have hundreds of missed calls on Copter's phone, plus hundreds from Itthipat too. They have no idea where Copter would be, and they were all worried about Copter's safety. What if.... Was filling in their brain, but every time they would brush it off, thinking that no matter what, Copter will never do anything foolish. Not when he had a son to come back to. He had a lover waiting for him, and now, he even had a twin brother that will love him unconditionally.

Before leaving the hospital earlier, Chakan had a request for Itthipat to come to him once again and was giving him letters from his father. It was the letters he left just in case if Uncle Chakan had found his twin younger brother. Chakan was apologizing too for telling him about this just now since he was suspected it that much when he saw the research information of Elena and was sure about it four years ago.He just didn't know or couldn't decide what's best only when he faced the verge of death itself, he gets to know how important this was to his late friend.

The boy was having the same type of blood with him too, which something he was actually anticipated to after their birth. Things go wrong, and he kept it for himself almost 8 years, until he felt too much that he couldn't keep it from his friend any longer, only then he decided to tell his friend, Wiriya the truth, that earned him a fist or two.

Wiriya was looking for his son until his last breath, never stop nor gives up, and was hoping that Chakan will at least trying to look for him too, after his death. Chakan didn't, no, never really make an effort to find the lost son of his friend, but fate was something stupendous fantastical reality that you could never expect of. Who would had expect for the child to appear before him without any efforts? What was more amazing is that, the twin was even befriended each other for years, and cared for each other that much, even just being friends.

The doorbell rang taking everyone out of their thought. Itthipat was fast walking to the door and opened it, only to see Copter was smiling while holding boxes of pizza in his both two hands. "Pizza!" Copter was saying while smiling and walked past frowning Itthipat straight to dining area, where everyone were.

"Where is my baby? Sleeping already? I have bought a lot of pizza, various flavor, just chose which one you want to eat. Let's eat, I'm hungry." Copter was talking nonstop while opening every boxes of pizza and was laid it out on the table, and pretending like nothing had happened.

Tee then holding his hand, stopping him. "Cop, baby..." Copter then turned to Tee while smiling, while Itthipat was just watching his every move. "Why don't you all eat? Don't want pizza? Want me to order something else?" Copter who was still standing at the edge of the dining table and he was taking his phone out but was stopped in his track when Tee hold his hand. Everyone was just watching him that he couldn't help but to let his tears fall on his phone in his hand.

Itthipat then pulling him in his hugs and was patting Copter's back. He can't help but to cry too. Copter's crying got louder and louder that was muffled on Itthipat's chest. "Are you.... are you going...to.. hate me now, too?" Copter would ask while crying. "No way. Why would you think that? I was happier to know that you are my brother and that now I have a nephew too. Don't think you could get away from me this time."

Copter's crying got harder and he was hugging his brother tightly. His brother.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx