Chapter 11

"Next time, learn to control yourselves! Both of you! One round or a couple rounds should be enough!" Elena was reprimanded both Tee and Copter when Copter couldn't even walk even to go to the toilet, since Tee couldn't control himself and was ravaging Copter non-stop last night. He lost count after the third round, so this morning, when he realized what he was doing, he was fast looking for Elena since Copter couldn't take any painkiller.

So here she was, checking on Copter and the baby after the ruckus made by Tee early this morning. The baby was okay, but she couldn't help Copter much in this conditions. "Cop, you just rest. If you need anything or need to go anywhere, make sure to let Tee help you. We couldn't afford you falling, it will be dangerous to you and the baby."

Copter was nodding his head while smiling sheepishly, feeling ashamed that Elena had to check him in this condition. He should stop Tee last night, but he just couldn't. He wanted it as much as Tee wanted him, if not more. Tee was rubbing his neck, also feeling ashamed for his self-control was so bad last night. Thank goodness, everything is fine, but he knew Copter was in lot of pain because of him. Sigh.

Copter was in pain the whole day, but he was smiling at the attention he got from Tee. They might have countless round last night, but the way Tee treat him was gentle the whole night that made Copter's heart so swell with warmth and love. And even today, every single things he needs or do, Tee never failed to attend to him.

After he got checked by Elena, Tee had carrying him bridal style to the bathroom and help him taking a bath in the bathtub. They were having another make out in the bathroom, but Tee knew he had to restrain himself from taking Copter again that morning. He needs to learn how to be in control, or it will all turn to nothing but bad.

They were having breakfast on bed right after, and also lunch in bed. By evening, Copter was getting bored sitting on the bed the whole day that he was whining for Tee to help him getting outside to the living room. He wanted to have a little walk in the living room, and Elena had give her permission, with the help of Tee.

Watching every move of Tee and how Tee had treat him, Copter was feeling so grateful and that he was so happy to the point of scaring him. Never did in his life he ever had this too good to be true moment, but somehow, he had it now. He doesn't ever wished for all of this happiness to disappear, so he make sure to make that prayer every night.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was already a few months had past when Tee had coming into Copter's life back, as a boyfriend. While taking care of Copter, Tee already had made plans and reservations for their new house using his saving and getting his mother's help in purchasing it, so they could have a home after Copter giving birth to their child.

He had planned for a wedding, but for that, he needs to discussed with Copter, while about the house, it remained as a surprise as well as a gift for Copter, for giving birth to their child. He still looking around for a new job, but he was still taking it slow for now.

He never discussed any of these things with Copter yet, afraid Copter will be worried and will be thinking too much. All Tee wanted was for Copter to focused on his health, and now, the time is getting near, since he was already on his 35 weeks long.

During all these times, their friends coming to visit almost every week and Elena was already included in their circle much to their delight.

"Copter was already 35 weeks, so I thought about admitting him in the hospital, so that he was safer and easier if any complications turned up during these times." Hearing Elena, Tee was getting anxious. "No, I'm not saying Copter had any, but just a precaution. And besides, if he will stay here and wait, it will hard for him to move around without getting attention. So, it was better if we can treat him in the hospital for a few weeks until his time. Besides, my senior could help monitor him too."

Copter was holding Tee's hands making Tee turned to him. Copter then gave him his warm smile, convincing him everything will just be okay. They were currently on the couch at the living room facing Elena while Tee and Copter was sitting beside each other. "Okay, let's do it. When will he be hospitalized?" Tee then asked Elena back.

"Tomorrow." Elena's casually answer was making Tee's jaw dropped. There were so many things to prepare, and what? Tomorrow?

"Don't worry too much, Tee. You can come back to this house whenever needed. You don't have to bring things in one go. I just hope you could be with him every day at the hospital, especially at night."

"Do I have to do other tests once I was in the hospital?" It's now Copter. Elena was shaking his head. "Nope. Just want you to relax and rest."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Tee, come and let have some sleep. You were packing things non-stop since the evening. It was already 11pm and I'm sleepy. I couldn't sleep without you to cuddle with." Copter was pouting seeing Tee who keeps on packing their things to go to the hospital tomorrow. It wasn't that much, but Tee keeps on checking on trivial things so that he doesn't need to leave Copter so frequently once he was already warded.

"Just a minute, baby. I'll be there in a second." Copter was giving out a big sigh while keeps on holding his stomach, rubbing on it. His size weren't that big for 35 weeks old pregnant, but somehow Elena was telling him that the baby's growth was okay and normal. That's all that matters to him, for his baby to be fine.

Suddenly, he could feel his baby kicking. "Hey, baby, be patient na. Your Dad is busy preparing stuff for us tomorrow."

Copter was talking to his baby in his tummy while smiling, recalling the moment he could feel his baby's movement for the first time. He was already at the end of the 20th week but he couldn't feel any kicking from the baby that he got worried. Elena and Tee had to coax him and reassuringly him so many times that his baby was okay and that he took his time to say hi.

Copter was seating on the seat at the balcony, looking out to the sky when he felt a gentle tap inside his tummy. He was confused the first time, but then the second time he knew what he felt that he was screaming calling Tee who was preparing tea for him in the kitchen, making him running excitingly, touching his tummy, feeling the kicking together. It was a very sweet and meaningful moment for Copter, that he couldn't help but to shed the tears of joy. This is his happiness, he always wished that these happiness will not taken away from him.

"I'm sorry my big baby and baby junior, let go to sleep now." Sudden cold of Tee's hand on his swelling tummy and later a kiss from a cold lips, indicate that Tee was just coming out from the bathroom, making Copter out from his trance. He didn't even realize Tee was going in and out of the bathroom.

Tee then kissing him before they both cuddle and sleep the peaceful night.

End of Chapter 11