Prologue: "The New Servant"

Story of Pharaoh

Prolouge: "The New Servant"

"NO!" The Pharoah shouts again for the 10th time that day. The minister sighed 'Is there anyone that can feed the Pharoah? Or be his servant?' He thought wanted to say that aloud, he open his mouth but to be cut off when the remaining 2 run away, or so he thought "Huh? Boy aren't you scared?" the minister asked. The boy had spiky amethyst hair with red on tips and yellow bangs "Why would I?" The boy asked The minister chuckles "Well can I know your name?" "Yugi-Yugi Muto" Yugi said.

He started to get the food he make for the Pharaoh. He knock to the door an 'come in' was heard so he enters. "Good morning my Pharaoh" he greet gently and bow but not before putting the meal in the Pharoah's table/desk "NO! HOW MANY TIMES WOULD I TELL YOU GUYS I DON'T WANT TO EAT YET?!" The Pharaoh shouted once again "Oh my Pharoah you should have not shout like that. And besides you're sick-" Yugi started but is cut iff by the Pharoah's hissed "I don't need you to tell me i knew i am sick!" The Pharoah hissed. Yugi simply shook his head "All i ever saying my Pharoah is you're sick and you suppose to eat so that you can drink your medicine and eat the food I brought for you."

The Pharoah sighed,shook his head and finaly eat his food. After eating foods and drinking medicine Yugi hand the food he brought for the Pharaoh "I'll serve you this Brioche I'm sure you'll like the taste" Yugi said and the Pharaoh smile with no blame 'But soon it won't be the same' Yugi thought.

And soon Yugi was hired as the Pharoah's servant. They we're impressed by his calmness and to such age as thirteen.

And right there Yugi became the Pharaoh's servant.

----------
Me: should I continue?
Yugi: Yes
Yami: No. You sucks!
Me: *pouts* let the readers decide
Yami: yeah. And let them say you sucks too 😏