Chapter 16: "Because Of You"

Yugi's POV:

Yugi's POV:

The war has ended our home almost destroy. Hint: Almost. Though Black Country's half is completely destroyed. I quickly went to my house (near shore) and write a letter in a paper before I tie it in a bird's ankle and make it fly. 'I hope he reads my message' I thought as I watch the bird flew.

The Message reads:

Dear My Pharaoh

Thank you for having me as your servant. The war has just been finished and we win as usual. But I don't think I will come back there. Find another servant and pls the loyal one and who will protect you no matter if it costs their lives.

If you want to know the reason of my leave pls kindly read the message that is put in a bottle.

Do you know, My Pharaoh because of you my life has colored I learned many things because of you.

Because of you my life has changed thank you for the love and the joy you bring.

Thank you and please do forgive me My Pharaoh.

Your loyal servant; Yugi

While The Message in the bottle reads:

I don't want you to involve in any war that can happen to us. I don't want you to be harmed. I want good for you. I'm sorry but I can do help for finding servant if you need, just always smile My Pharaoh. That is the last message for you.

Your loyal servant; Yugi

(FAR AWAY AT THE SHORE WHERE A GIANT BIG WAVES ROAR, ALONE STANDS A GIRL STARING LONGINGLY IT IS HERE AT THE SHORE THAT SHE HOLDS UNTO HER CHEST A SECRET SHE DARE NEVER SPEAKS)

A sad and yet happy smile cross my lips.

("WRITE A WISH ON A PAPER AND FOLD IT IN HALF IN A LITTLE BOTTLE IT GOES")

I sighed as I remember him crying in front of me.

("GIVE IT TO THE SEA AND SOMEDAY YOU WILL SEE YOUR DREAMS WILL BLOOM LIKE A ROSE")

'This is the best for you' I thought.
But then another memory just have to pass through me.

-Flashback-

Me and my friend - Yoshi were walking after we steal some foods. But then some people wearing purple stands our way. They beat us up. Everything was so vivid.

I can see everything. After they beat us up, they leave us alone in the dark alley in rain "L-Listen. Yugi. I found out something important. I-I-I know who your brother is." He said as he leans to me and whispers. After that he died quickly I left there alone in the rain and soon I put him in the grave on top of the mountain.

-End Of Flashback-

(FLOAT AWAY WITH THE SEA GLASS BOTTLE FULL OF DREAMS ON THE DARK OF THE NIGHT BRING A FAINT WHITE GLEAM TOWARDS THE BRINK OF THE SKY ALONG WITH THE WAVES SILENTLY FADING AWAY)

I cry knowing that he can't be brought in life anymore. But I can have justice, at least.

--------------
Me: did you like it?
Yami: NO!
Yugi: Yami!
Heba: Atem disclaimer please and readers don't let them bother you.
Atem: Hai. Hai. *cursed in Egyptian* She doesn't own yugioh and the music but she do owns the plot and new OCs. See ya in next chapter.