Chapter 14: "The Last Message"

No One's POV:

No One's POV:

The war between Orange Country and Black Country has began. "ALL YOUR MONEY WILL BE OURS!" Said the man in black (Jett) before laughing maniacally "And if we refuse?" ask Meiko "IF YOU REFUSE THIS COUNTRY WILL BE DELETED FROM HISTORY" Jett said "Why you?!" Meiko groaned ready to attack but then Yugi held his hand out indicating her to stop and she did.

"WHAT DO YA WANT SENNEN?!" Jett asked pointing his sword to Yugi "If you didn't know, sheep I am a Muto NOT Sennen. And for you to know this is my country. Now did you just threaten my country?" Yugi said "I did. Sennen, you're not gonna live alive after that then." He said.

Yugi sighed ignoring Jett calling him 'Sennen'. "ATTACK!" Jett and Yugi said in unison as both group attack each other.

-Yellow Kingdom-

'Who is he?' Yami thought he keeps wonderimg who is Yugi and his big brother. "My Pharaoh, it is time for you to eat." Anzu said walking to the Pharaoh and bowed before giving him the food and drinks as she walks away 'Yugi... I wonder... Will you ever tell the Pharaoh' Anzu thought.

As if on cue a letter came and Anzu give it to Yami.

The Letter says:

Dear My Pharaoh

I'm sorry but i don't think after this we will able to meet again. A sheep threatened to destroy our country if we didn't give them our money. The war has began and I just want to tell you. You can have me as your faithful servant alone.

I love having friends especially with you My Pharaoh. I'm sorry if I didn't grant your last wish to hear me say 'Yam-nii' or 'Onii-chan' I just felt uncomfortable.

If the world is vile and you make it your foe. There is just one thing that I want you to know. I'll protect you and I will do as you please so you'll smile feel happy and be at peace.

Thank you for everything My Pharaoh.
Oh there's one more thing.

Somehow in our next life if we ever meet again. Let us play together once more and be the best of friends.

Thank you good bye My Pharaoh
From your loyal servant: Yugi Muto

-Letter ends-

(AND AT LAST YOU'RE THERE AND I CAN'T COMPREHEND AND THE BELLS THEY RING CAUSE THEY KNOW IT'S THE END YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK AT THE CROWD YOU JUST SAY MY MOST FAVOURITE WORDS OUT ALOUD)

Yami couldn't do anything but to cry this time. Others hearing the letter also shred tears. Especially the ones who knew the secret.

(SHE'S THE QUEEN OF THE COUNTRY AND HE'S A SERVANT OF HERS THEY WERE TWINS RIGHT FROM THE START THAT FROM FATE GOT TORN APART WHEN THE BELLS ARE RINGING THE QUEEN STANDS TO WEEP SHE IS WISHING THAT JUST SOMETIME AGAIN THEY WILL MEET)

-----------------------
Atem: She doesn't own yugioh and the music but she do owns the plot and new OCs.
Yami: Are you trying some comedy here cause it's not working?
Me: Shut up Yams!
Yugi: *sigh* guys...
Heba: Let them be Yugi. And readers, see you next time.