Chapter 23: "How about us?"

Yami's POV:

As I heard 'Kura's story about his brother I keep wondering. 'I wonder if my baby brother's alive will he do the same thing Ryou did?' I thought but then sighed knowing he can't do that.

I heard a knock at the door "Come in!" I shout. Yugi came as I told him,  "How's your feeling, My Pharaoh?" He said as he quickly put my meal and medicine to my desk and bow before standing up.

"Fine. I'm about to get well, thanks to you" I said "really." he chuckles as he feels my forehead "Your fever indeed lowering each time. I'm glad" He smiles but I knew it was a fake smile.

-TIME SKIP-

I finish eating my food so i decided to talk to Yugi now, "Yugi, Kura and his seevant has relationship, can we have to?" I said begging him "I just lost my brother. And you're as precious as him for me. But I'll let you think about it first! Tell me whenever you think about it okay?" I said rather fast "Yes My Pharaoh I will indeed think about your offer" he said before bowing and walking away.

No One's POV:

'I didn't need to bring him in danger! I will never agreed to this! Though I need days to satisfied him that I indeed think of it.' Yugi thought wondering if he did right this time

(EVIL FLOWER STEADILY BLOOM WITH AN ARRAY OF COLORFUL DOOM NOW THE PEOPLE SPEAK OF HER WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT THAT DAUGHTER OF EVIL HAD RECIEVED WHAT SHE SOUGHT)

Yugi sighed and laid on his bed, a sad smile on his face.

(SHE'S THE QUEEN OF THE COUNTRY AND HE'S A SERVANT OF HERS THEY WERE TWINS RIGHT FROM THE START THAT FROM FATE GOT TORN APART WHEN THE BELLS ARE RINGING THE QUEEN STANDS TO WEEP SHE IS WISHING THAT JUST SOMETIME AGAIN THEY WILL MEET)

He slowly falling asleep as tiredness consume the best of him.

(FLOAT AWAY WITH THE SEA TEARS FULL OF REGRET LOOKING DOWN I ONLY SEE MY OWN SILHOUETTE SOMEHOW IN OUR NEXT LIFE IF WE EVER MEET AGAIN LET US PLAY TOGETHER ONCE MORE AND BE THE BEST OF FRIENDS)

"and be the best of friends"

-----------------------------

Ryou: hi sorry they are all absent I'm gonna do the desclaimer again. She doesn't own yugioh and the music but she do own the plot and new OCs see you in next chapter.