Chapter 12: "Precious Wish"

Yami's POV:

My only wish. Is to see my baby brother again. I feel so far from it. And hearing Yugi cries about it makes my heart felt it's the truth. But why do i feel so far and yet so near to him? All I want is to be with him again, is that a bad wish that I needed to feel this?

Why Rah is punishing me through this? 'Yugi?' I thought 'Why? Why do i feel like he's saying the truth and yet i feel like he's lying to me?' I thought again

I do trust Yugi. But his words seems too far for a kid. His face seems familiar and his voice even his smile sometimes feels familiar sometimes not. Why do this feelings even bother me.

It's like the Gods are talking to me and wanting to say something but what is it. I stand up feeling a little light headed.  'Now, am I having fever?' I walk through the desk seeing Yugi sleeping and me having guilty feeling. 'Did I make him sleep here?' I thought.

I saw a paper laying next to him and I read it.

I was shocked 'Is Yugi feeling this way? He have a big brother?'

The mesaage reads:

For Big Brother:

You know now I knew how to lie?  Do you also know? That I love you... I know that you forget about me... But hey I will never remind you of me so you will be away from all the troubles I make. Sorry for having your life a miserable one.

You were always there for me no matter how absurd my pleas. You've given me your all but I didn't see. I was spoilt I was never glad never happy with what I had. I wonder if you've ever gotten mad?

Now I am alone with no one else to hold. Away from the world I once knew. You're not here with me so I'll leave it to the sea. To tell you how much I miss you.

From: Yugi
To: My Big brother

(FLOAT AWAY WITH THE SEA TEARS FULL OF REGRET LOOKING DOWN I ONLY SEE MY OWN SILHOUETTE WHY DO WE ONLY REALIZE OUR SINS WHEN EVERYTHING HAS COME TO AN END?)

-------------
me: Sorry it was short problem again
I don't own yugioh and the music but I do own the plot and OCs