Chapter 29: VERY SHORT CHAPTER: "Let It Burn"

No One's POV:

No One's POV:

"YUGI!!!!" Just as Yugi's luck Jounouichi came just to give him a sword and fight along with him "Oh, so the famous Katsuya comes too?" Seishi said.

Jounouichi is about to retort when Yugi tap his shoulder and whispers something which he nodded and go to other direction.

"NOW! LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!!" Yugi and Seishi shout in Unison.

As they battle Yugi get to stabbed him 5 more times in same wounds and manage to avoid the coming attacks.

'Damn. My body feels numb' He thought "You know what? I'll never die without getting justice!" He said mad.

'Oh no.' Yugi thought "Oh? I'm nervous." Yugi said sarcastically.

FLASHBACK:

"Jounouichi I'm about to tell you a secret. You are only allowed to tell this in Shizuka, Mai and Anzu okay?" Yugi said. This is Yugi's first year and he made friends with them. "I promise!" "I trust you. This is a precious secret I held long long time ago-You know the Pharaoh is my---" As Yugi said the next word, Jounouichi eyes widened "And the Pharaoh doesn't know. Don't tell him kay?" He continued "Of course you can trust me!" "I know I can"

FLASHBACK ENDS

'Jounouichi I trust you, my friend. Don't tell him yet. Not now, at least'

Seishi and him landed a stab in each others back and lay there with Rain accompanying them.

Minutes before Yugi passed out he managed to feel someone carry him through their shoulder.

"How's that one?" The first voice asked the one who's carrying him
"He's dead." The second voice plainly said "Good grief. This one's still alive though, at least" The first one said. 'Who are they?' Yugi thought as  he fell unconcious.

---------------
Me: How's that? Too short? I warned you right?

Yami: UGH! LET'S JUST END THIS S**T!! She doesn't own yugioh and the music but she do own the plot and new OCs see you in next chapter. BYE

Me: Why are you mad? 😓