Chapter 6: SPECIAL CHAPTER "Our Song"

Yugi's POV:

Yugi's POV:

That song... I love it... Before, it was just a good song for me, but after what happened it became my theme song - our song. Me and my brother that is. I hum the song over and over again. Until I'm on chorus part:

"OH MY QUEEN YOU HAVE ME AS YOUR FAITHFUL SERVANT ALONE
WE WERE TWINS TORN APART WHEN OUR FATES SHOULD HAVE SHONE
OH MY QUEEN TO SHIELD THEE FROM THE DANGER'S DEADLY CALL
I WILL SIN I WILL KILL I WILL SACRIFICE MY ALL"

It's indeed funny how the song fits me well now. Every word of it now describes my present life. 'I wonder if you've ever gotten mad?' I thought then laugh at it. Yeah sure he is, cause after all he's mad at me. Oh well after all I'm just HE'S servant. I'm not thinking bout my brother at all now. I'm thinking about the Pharaoh. I miss him.

Then I heard noises as alert as I can be, I put my knife out and prepare for a fight. Only to see Suizei. I then remember this is the time that the war will begin.

(THEN ONE DAY I WENT DOWN TO THE NATION NEXT TO OUR OWN
THERE I SAW A GIRL IN GREEN SHE CAUGHT MY HAT THAT HAD FLOWN)

"HOW DARE YOU SEND ME THAT LETTER?!" he shout I just smile innocently before grinning so evily. "Don't blame me, it's your own fault. I mean if you didn't threaten the Pharaoh,then maybe you'll be alive later" We both laugh (Psycho and maniacally) at that.

(WITH HER GENTLE SOOTHING VOICE AND TENDER WELCOMING SMILE I COULD ONLY STAND AND STARE I JUST FELL IN LOVE RIGHT THERE)

Then I went inside my house confusing him, only to come back wearing armor and pointing the sword that I held at him "Don't you dare run now" He smile. Then the war begin

(BUT THE QUEEN HAS ONE WISH THAT NEEDS TO BE FULLFILLED
THAT THE GIRL SHOULD DIE EVEN IF HER BLOOD IS SPILLED)

Sword fight, brutal fight, kick, shouting, punching. Until we're both wounded but then I rush to him and slice him in half killing him.

(I SHALL ANSWER BACK TO THE WISH THAT SHE SPEAKS WITHOUT CLUE WHY MY TEARS HERE ARE FALLING DOWN MY CHEEKS)

It start raining. I secretly cry, looking at the sky. 'This is for you My Pharaoh' I smiled. I continue to buried his body until I was done.

"Done." I whisper 'There's one more rat' I chuckles in my mind.

----------------------------------
Atem: What?! It's so short!
Me: Because it's just a special chapter!
Yami: QUIET! THIS IS SUCKS!
Yugi: Heba will ya do the disclaimer?
Heba: Yes for you Yug. She doesn't own the yugioh and the music but she do owns the plot and new OCs.