Chapter 7: "For Your Sake"

No One's POV:

No One's POV:

Yugi is walking in the palace, the Pharaoh-Yami wished him back and to talk to him privately. Now here they are in the Pharaoh's room.

He kneel down. Eyes hard ln the ground 'Did he figure it out? Oh well that's for him anyways' he thought "Yugi, you do know that I hate killing even if it is Suizei right?" Yami asked he swears he can see Yugi flinch two times after he mentioned the word 'killing' and after he mentioned Suizei.

"Yes Pharaoh" Yugi said 'He's going to throw me out wouldn't he?' "Then answer me: Is it you who really killed Suizei?" There's a tension in air for a while before Yugi speak "Yes Pharaoh." He said

"Then straight up" He did as Yami told him. Before Yami turned around only to slap him. His eyes widen then softened 'I deserve that' He thought "I'm sorry my Pharaoh I've been selfish" He said

"Out. And I mean it." Yami said coldly "But Pharaoh-" "I SAID OUT AND DON'T EVER COME BACK TO THE PALACE AGAIN!!!!" And so Yugi bow and leave.

Yugi walks alone in dark night about to go home when a group of men wearing all purple surrounded him "What do you want?" Yugi ask coldly "Are you the Pharaoh's brother?" he asked Yugi looked so puzzle 'who is he? What did he want to the Pharaoh?'  he thought "I'm sorry I do look like the Pharaoh but I see his brother died in front of me long time ago" Yugi said

"Liar! Why would you look like the Pharaoh if you are not his brother!?" The other shouted he look at them with blank face "How will I know? I mean indeed we do look like each other. But I'm nothing but his servant." He said matter-of-factly.

"Whatever. You better stay away from him, or you might lose your life" "Can I know the meaning of that?" "Yeah sure. I mean we are going to kill Pharaoh so you must go away if you're not his brother" The other man said before walking away.

-TIME SKIP-

Yugi walk to his room after arriving. After an eventful day, Yugi just wanted to sleep.

'I should tell him at least' he text a certain person and said what happened and tells him to prepare everything needed so they can protect themselves and the Pharaoh.

He said he can't go for now. The reason is the Pharaoh he is still mad at him, so the Pharaoh might not see him or he'll make the situation worse.

He crawls to bed after the 'talk'they had.

'Oh well the Pharaoh needs to be safe.'

------------------------
Me: I don't own the yugioh and the music but I do own the plot and bew ocs. Sorry their absent for today 😊 anyways fanarts and pictures not mine.