Chapter 1: "Brother Of Pharaoh"

Yami walks into the kitchen to get something to eat "Look here-" A voice said and who knows what they been muttering

Yami walks into the kitchen to get something to eat "Look here-" A voice said and who knows what they been muttering. "Excuse me is there any more food left?" Yami kindly asked. Yugi quickly bow and stand and pulled Yami, "My Pharoah you shouldn't be walking, you can call me instead." Yugi said worriedly but calmly. 'I didn't even ask him' Yami thought "Hai hai. But i want food" He reasoned well more on tells the truth. "I know. I will make you some right now. But my Pharoah please do stay in your room. You are sick and we want you to get healed right now." Yugi said and so the Pharaoh leaves.

Yami's P.O.V:

"That servants of yours seems good" Atem said to me "Is he now?" I sighed "Why? Do you hate him" Atem ask "Yeah. I mean he thinks he can tell me what to do since he is my servant. Huh! He can't tell me! I mean I'm a Pharoah" I tell him my voice is not calm anymore and the madness threatening to come out of me. "I just wish like you I'm with my brother as well. I mean my little brother probably be not like that" I said I want to cry, I miss him. Our parents got into a fight and all I remember is me begging for my father to take him from my mom. I don't even remember his name. All I remember is his smile. But Dad's gone now and so Mom. At least on what I heard. I also heard mine and my little brother's grandpa also died and it was all long time ago.
Soon Atem and Heba left and I was alone again. Then one of my maid came to me "My Pharoah, there's a visitor that came over to see you" She said. Who is it now? "Okay I'll go".

No one's P.O.V:

Yami went to see who is it. It was him. The Pharaoh of Red Kingdom, Suizei. "PHARAOH!!!" he hissed angrily "I believe you should bow down first before hissing Suizei" This man always mad at him for 'stealing his girl'. The girl he love,love the Pharaoh but the Pharaoh didn't love her. "WHATEVER. I just want you to know you'll pay for everything."

(BLOOMING EVER SWEET THE EVIL FLOWER REAPS DROWNING IN COLORS TILL IT'S ALL YOU CAN SEE)

Now the guards are holding him. Yami sighed "Hold him still." he command and walk through the other Pharaoh "Let me tell you one thing. If she loves me let her. I don't like her anyways I told her that. But if you really that desperate then you can have her." Yami smirked. "Now I believe you should bow to me am I right?"

(PITIFUL AS EVER THEY WERE GROWING BY HER SIDE JUST TO PAVE THE ROAD AHEAD FPR HER THEIR DESTINED TO DIE)

"Why would I bow to such person like you?!" he hissed but Yami laugh and leans whispering to his ears "You should. Cause I'm telling you. You're nothing but a rat" He then chuckles and stands up "NOW BOW TO ME!!!" He shouted the guards then pushed Suizei and his head down then throw him (almost) outside. "You'll pay Pharaoh" Suizei whispers before walking off.

-----------------------
Yami: Told you. Don't do another chapter. And I'm not Evil!!!!
Me: You're a Yami 😑
Yami: Yeah but that doesn't mean I'm evil 😠
Me: You're not evil. You just like that sometimes. 😅
Yami: SHE DOESN'T OWN YUGIOH AND SONGS BUT SHE OWNS THE PLOT AND SOME NEW OCs *sighs*