Chapter 18: "Previous Life"

No One's POV:

No One's POV:

Yugi walks up to the fountain as he kneels down in one grave with Orange cross on it words that laying on cross is the words "Sugoroko Muto".

"Grandpa, I'm sorry it took too long but the wait is ALMOST over. ALMOST. Because I don't know when we going to end them but I promise you I will-we will end them." Yugi said as he said this he stand up and kneel to the one grave that lays beside it words written on cross are "Rizza Muto". "Mom don't worry i will be fine. And so the Pharaoh" He said and kneel down to the other one.

Words written on the cross "Yoshi Terada" "Yoshi don't worry I will avenge you and pls do guide me about the Pharaoh he seems hesitant to have me back. But i can't cause he will get involve thank you. I miss you three" He said as he shread one tear and wipe it away before standing up and leaving 'Yoshi' he thought

-FLASHBACK-

"WHERE ARE THOSE KIDS?!" The man said as Yugi hide and run quietly. Yugi having 5 breads. While Yoshi have 10 breads. "Eh? It didn't count to 20?" Yoshi whined as they arrived in home "You two!" Meiko shout "You steal foods from that country again?" Hatsune pout but Kaito just laugh at his two friends.

"Oh shut up" was the only thing Yoshi and Yugi can tell.

-scene changed-

The two get caught. As they get caught the people beat them up until Yugi was unconcious and so his friend. Scratch, that, his friend says his last words to Yugi, before dying. He carried him and burry his body. Yugi, Meiko, Kaito, Hatsune, Rin and Len all shred tears. Soon Ryou, Marik and others joining.

The day ends with them all crying.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

'Yoshi' he thought once again before the rains heavily drop.

-----------------
Atem: that was tooooooo short!
Yami: yeah yeah.
Yugi: it seems like the writer is somehow didn't managed to solve the problem
Heba: i'll do the desclaimer. She doesn't own yugioh and the music but she do own the plot and new OCs.
Me: see ya in next chap!