Chapter 4: "Ghost Of Past"

No One's P

No One's P.O.V:

Yugi's looking at the ocean watching as the big waves roar and wash his feet. 'How I wish he knew.' he thought while chuckling "How funny. I wished he forget about me and yet I wish he won't forget me." He continue to chuckle even though now the tears are falling. He just sit at sand while crying and laughing at same time 'Oh my I should fix my emotions they not fit anymore' he thought before standing up and heading to bed.

Yugi's POV:

I lay to my bed as my eyes feels heavy. And finally I fall asleep. But then 'THIS DREAM' just need to haunt me.

NO ONE'S POV:

-Yugi Dream-

5-years-old Yugi walk down the stairs "Grandpa? Grandpa..." He called Solomon hear this so he run into him and shout "YUGI RUN! GO WAKE YOUR MAMA UP AND HIDE... NOW!!!" He shout. Yugi too shock to see his Grandpa full of blood he can't move "YUG-" "GRANDPA!!!" Yugi shout as he see his Grandpa without head tears fell down from his eyes as he run away from a group who wears all Pink.

Yugi went to his mother's room and wake her up. After waking her up he tell her mother what happened. The Mother sighed as she took out a box and play a music

"BLOOMING EVER SWEET THE EVIL FLOWER REAPS DROWNING IN COLORS TILL IT'S ALL YOU CAN SEE
HISTORY REMEMBER SINGING TO THIS VERY DAY HOW THE DAUGHTER OF EVIL LIVED IN SUCH A WICKED WAY"

"Remember that song?" She asked her son, Yugi just nods "Now hear me out" She said as she took a deep breath before singing

"EVIL FLOWER STEADILY BLOOM WITH AN ARRAY OF COLORFUL DOOM
NOW THE PEOPLE SPEAK OF HER WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT THAT DAUGHTER OF EVIL HAD RECIEVED WHAT SHE SOUGHT"

"Now Yugi, I want you to calm down go hide behind the closet and don't ever come out until they're gone. You understand me?" She said soothingly to her son, Yugi nods and do as he told right there the people caught her mother with a little open space from closet's door.

He sees everything how they pulled out a boiling violet water.

How they cornered his mother, how they tied her up even how they poured the boiling water on her and hears her scream he wanted to run but -

Yugi's P.O.V:

I woke up with a scream. "Mama, and Grandpa" I whispers as I started to cry. I just can't accept the fact that they're gone. 'Why? Why? Why Mom and Grandpa? Why I'm too weak to protect them?! This is all my fault!' My thoughts were interrupted when my chest starts to hurt. 'Calm down, Yugi Calm down! For shit's sake calm down' I thought. I knew this'll come, since I knew I had panick attack, even though I didn't go to any hospital, I know I have depression, stressed and trauma along with panick attack. I mean do they have to tell me?

After a few minutes I calmed down and calmly goes back to sleep.

-----------------------
Yami: *cries*
Yugi: *comforts Yami*
Atem: Isn't it supposed to be the vice versa? 😑
Me: *sigh* Heba disclaimer pls.
Heba: Okay. She doesn't own yugioh and the music but she do owns the plot and new OCs.