Chapter 8: "A Servant's Wish"

Yugi's POV:

Yugi's POV:

All I wish is...for him to be safe. I can't sleep so I walk to the Oranhe Country. The Country me and my friends are. It is full of Mercenaries. All of us are mercenaries we have 11 leads.

Yui is one of them he looks a little like me and so the other one - Yuhi. But we are not brothers. Yui has older brother Yue. While Yuhi has no family left.

The others are, Hiroto Honda, Ryouta Otogi, Seiko Kiba, Shimiko Kobayashi, Rebecca Hawkins.

Mokuba Kaiba, the Priest's helper but he go under alias of Moku saying he doesn't have last name.

Marik Ishtar, yeah the White Kingdom he is their guard going in alias Rik.

Ryou Bakura, yeah the Gray kingdom he is their cook naming himself he said he is Ry Ry.

And Finally...Me. There's no Pharaoh or something like that here, so we all are poor and finding something to have money. But the Pink Kingdom, they are very wealthy but is so selfish.

'Uh Oh. I'm not finished on what I'm writing' I thought but still goes around "Is someone threatening us today?" I ask to a girl with short red hair she is much taller than me but is older than me like 2 years. "Yep. It's from Pink Kingdom. They said if we have no money in three weeks they will put us in punishment" She said calmly "Oh is that all?" I asked "Yes. So shall we back to work?" she asked I chuckle and we both got to work sharping our weapons.

'The war is near. For this country I will kill yet again' I thoight thinking of killing not scare me anymore. After I became the lead, my Attittude changed instead of crying I'm laughing, Instead of happy I'm sad instead of mad I'm cold. I don't know what to feel.

-Later that night-

(YOU'RE THE QUEEN OF THE COUNTRY AND I'M A SERVANT OF YOURS
WE WERE TWINS RIGHT FROM THE START THAT FROM FATE GOT TORN APART)

I wear my armor with the Orange cape and Prepare weapons that I and my group can use.

("TODAY'S SNACK IS BRIOCHE" I HAD LAUGH BY YOUR SIDE AND YOU SMILE SO BRIGHT JUST KEEP SMILING MY LIGHT)

"ARE YOU READY?!" I asked them all and they all cheered, ready to kill again.

The clocks has ring and the Pink group came, and there the battle begins. 'Rah please save him... And spare me from this game'

----------------------------
Atem: Too short 😑 well she is absent now and them so I need to do the disclaimer.

She doesn't own yugioh and the music but she do owns the plot and new OCs
Fanarts not from us.