Chapter 2: "Secret Of Servant"

NO ONE'S P

NO ONE'S P.O.V:

Yugi hears it but never dare speak about it and instead he sigh. 'How long he gonna take it? Oh well as I see anytime soon 'Pharaoh' Suizei, will took a revenge to 'My Pharaoh' and if that time comes, I will take his place and tell him the truth that hidden long long time ago' Yugi thought and sigh. "Yugi!" Yami called "Coming!" he called back. "Yugi, I want you to hide go home tomorrow or the following day" Yami declares and Yugi is shaken by this "W-w-why?" he asked very shaken from the fact he will be far away from the Pharaoh-from the person he wanted to protect-he treasured.

Yugi's P.O.V:

The time past, I asked him why, he told me there's a war that'll be happen some days from now cause he just gotten a threat from Suizei. And no one here thinks I'm suitable to see blood. Well they're wrong I became a leader of mercenaries after they killed my grandpa 5 or 6 years ago. 'I've got to do something' I thought. Then a hand tap my shoulder "Jounouichi" I said Jounouichi nods and whispers to me "What you gonna do now? I heard what happened." He said. He is one of the four person i trusted here and so I tell them the truth and they and me are the only ones that knew my precious secret. "What else? I'm joining the war." I answered after a while of silent. "You serious?!" Anzu almost shout "Yep. But please do hide this from Pharaoh and others" I said "Of course. You can count on us" Shizuka said "Don't worry you'll be our lead that day. We counting on you" Mai said. I just nods knowing what I'll do is risky.

-Time Skip-
An hour later
No one's P.O.V:

Yugi makes sure everyone's not gonna see him or notice his absence before writing what seemed a letter. But then he heard some hush and felt eyes on him. "You can come in now" He said coldly. "And did I just told you earlier to pack your things" Yami frown as he said this but Yugi just shrugged off "Yeah you did. But it doesn't mean that I'll do as you say. Besides I already see blood since-" he cut off himself remembering the scene then he sigh "never mind. I'll pack it later my Pharaoh" he said as he put his right hand to his chest and bow. The Pharaoh then leaves.

Yami arrived to his room a minute before the clock resounded a tock. Then he turn it off. "Oh my, it's snack time!" he said happily and walks into the kitchen.

(BLOOMING EVER SWEET THE EVIL FLOWER REAPS DROWNING IN COLORS THAT'LL DRIVE YOU CRAZY)

He walk to the kitchen and get his snack before walking back to his room. But he suddenly stops as he sees Yugi walking around. "Yugi. Something wrong?" Yami ask "Nothing, my Pharaoh." Yugi said and bow before walking back to his room.

(BEAUTIFUL AS EVER AND STILL GROWING EVERYDAY AND YET FAR TOO MANY THORNS KEEPING THEM ALL TOO FAR AWAY)

He sighed as he lays down on his bed, the talk he and Yugi had playing on his mind repeatedly 'Why? Who is he? He's just a swrvant, right?' He thought until he fell asleep.

-------------------------------
Yami: Oh my poor Yugi
Me: *rolls eyes* Yugi desclaimer pls.
Yugi: she doesn't own yugioh and the music but she do owns the plot and new ocs 😊
Yami: readers pls be honest tell her if (just tell her) she sucks or not.