Chapter 3: "Bloody Flower"

No one's P

No one's P.O.V:

Yami wake up in a familiar place. Very familiar. A house alone in a place near the big ocean. 'My home.' He thought then the bubbles of excitement flow out of him and he rushed through the door. As he open the door a blinding light flows out, as it fades Yami run towards a boy with a big grin on his face. Half of his face are covered. "Onii-chan. Look-" the boy said and cut himself off as he runs towards the sea "Onii-chan, you know? If you write a wish upon a paper and you place it in a glass bottle and it's washed away by the ocean then someday there's a chance that it may just come true" The boy said happily. Then he started to walk in Ocean. The Kid walks until it disappears Yami try to catch up with him by running but in the end he fell on his knees shouting "BABY BROTHEEEEERRRRR!!!!"

Yami's P.O.V:

I woke up with a scream 'Just a dream. But what does it mean?' I thought, right then Ishizu runs towards me and tells me we're under attack by the group of Barbarians.
I walk down and goes to see them out of castle. "What do you want?" I asked calmly "Oh Pharaoh, You knew exactly what we want. IT'S YOU OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!" He shout. I sighed. "You know what? If you all this attack-and-win-promo lovers yeah maybe you can kill me right away. But even though, you still basing on your luck, and for today you have a lot of bad luck. So for I to tell you. OFF OF MY KINGDOM!!!"

Yugi's P.O.V:

-At Orange Country-

I wonder what is he doing right now? I mean My Pharoah should be resting, but i heard from Anzu that there's one group full of Barbarians took their time to attack the prince. I sigh knowing I can't do anything to protect him. Not right now at least.

NO ONE'S P.O.V:

Back in palace:

"HOW DARE YOU BARBARIANS!!!" Yami shouted knowing the barbarians are now surrounding him.

(EVIL FLOWER STEADILY BLOOM WITH AN ARRAY OF FINEST DOOM)

Now some mercenaries came to protect the Pharaoh and so the Pharaoh fled.

(HOW THE PARADISE THAT SHE MADE FOR HERSELF PUT THIS BROKEN DOLL RIGHT BACK ON THE WOODEN SHELF)

The fight has ended the Kingdom wins, many are wounded but not dead only the enemies.

After the fight Jounouichi secretly calls Yugi and tells him what happened "So he is fine?" Yugi ask now calmly. "Yeah. We were about to investigate this." Jounouichi said as he put his phone down. Yugi knowing Jounouichi hung up on him, sighed. 'Thanks Rah' he thought as he hums a song almost no one's familiar with.

------------------
Atem: This is short.
Me: We're not uploading this on wattpad so don't worry (Lied😉)😄
Yami: Sucks.
Heba: Yami you shouldn't be negative she's doing her best.
Yugi: Heba's right, Yami.
Yami: Whatever.
Me: nvm them. Atem disclaimer pls.
Atem: okay. She doesn't own yugioh and the music but she do owns the plot and new ocs.
Me: I'm sorry if it's short I'll try my best again next time thanks for reading. 😁