Chapter 21: "Yugi's Back"

NO ONE'S POV:

Everybody gasped as the door suddenly flew open revealing a boy they new very well as he bowed and put one finger in his mouth meaning 'Stay Quiet'.

Yami was at his room faithfully sleeping. As Yugi walked in Atem and Heba gasped but keep quiet and walked away shutting the door behind them. "Wake up Pharaoh!" He shout but Yami is soundly asleep then he sighed opening the window letting himself into the light.

Yami groaned "10 more minutes" He groaned slightly waking up. Then Yugi open the window even more as he snickered "UGH! WHAT THE HELL?!" Yami said looking out of window he can't see who's the person standing in window "Finally you awake" He said and closed the window again much to Yami's greatfulness.

With realization hit Yami's eyes shut wide as he sees Yugi bowing infront of him. "Yugi..." that's the only word he can utter right now "Yes. My Pharaoh. I'm back." He said.

Yami enveloped Yugi in a firm yet gentle hug "I'm thankful you come back Yugi" Yami whispers "Your wish is always my command My Pharaoh" Yugi said and chuckles. Yami chuclkes as well and they stay like that for a while.

-TIME SKIP AFTER BREAKFAST-
-AT YAMI'S ROOM-

"You called to me My Pharaoh?" Yugi said as he bow down putting his right hand to his chest "Indeed. Yugi rise and seat with me will you?" Yami said and Yugi do what he told. "Anzu sang me to sleep with a song she said YOU always singing to them" He said and smiled, his smiled turn into grin as he sees Yugi blush.

The blush quickly went away as Yami continues "Could you sing another song for me? An English one?" He stared shock but nodded. Then breathe deeply before singing.

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby even when the musics gone, gone

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound"

As Yugi finished singing, the NOW sick Pharaoh fell asleep once more.

----------------------
Me: Dono yōda? (How's that?)
Yami: *sleeps*
Yugi: He really fell asleep *sweat drop*
Atem: let him be, who will do the disclaimer?
Heba: I think it's the Author.
Me: Hai. Hai. I don't own yugioh and the music but I do own the plot and new OCs see you in next chapter.