Chapter 17: "Because You Live"

Yami reads the letter that Yugi sent to him after he finish reading he reads the another one then after that he sits with sigh and tell his minister about the letter

Yami reads the letter that Yugi sent to him after he finish reading he reads the another one then after that he sits with sigh and tell his minister about the letter. "So My Pharaoh, are you planning to changed servant?" The Minister ask "No. Not now." He simply said 'And maybe never.' He internally sigh.

He then write a message.

The message reads:

Dear My Loyal Servant

No!  I won't accept your retirement. Do comeback whenever you are ready but until then I wont get any servants.

Only because, only because you live!
You're like a little brother to me Yugi.

Because you live and breathe because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help.

You put trust on me. I don't know that I'll end up putting trust on you too.

I just hope you come back soon Yugi. I do hope to taste your cooks again, and to hear you call me Yami-nii or Onii-chan. I don't know why I am so hesitate but after I know your pass same to mine I'll just want to spend time with you.

That's all there is.

Anyways do you remember you say "NOW I AM ALONE WITH NO ONE ELSE TO HOLD FAR AWAY FROM THE WORLD I ONCE KNEW YOU'RE NOT HERE WITH ME SO I'LL LEAVE IT TO THE SEA. TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I MISS YOU"?

My brother said same thing in his letter 10 years ago.

From Your Pharaoh, Yami

He put it in bottle tie it in bird's ankle and set the bird to fly. "Pls Yugi, come back" Yami sighed. He wanted Yugi back simply because he is same with his past life and little brother.

"My Pharaoh, no worries. I'm sure he will come back if that's what you really want." The Minister said Yami just nods and dismissed the minister.

'Because you live Yugi. If you didn't i wouldn't forced you to return' Yami thought and with that he sighed.

(EVIL FLOWER STEADILY BLOOM WITH AN ARRAY OF COLORFUL DOOM NOW THE PEOPLE SPEAK OF HER WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT THAT DAUGHTER OF EVIL HAD RECIEVED WHAT SHE SOUGHT)

(SHE'S THE QUEEN OF THE COUNTRY AND HE'S A SERVANT OF HERS THEY WERE TWINS RIGHT FROM THE START THAT FROM FATE GOT TORN APART WHEN THE BELLS ARE RINGING THE QUEEN STANDS TO WEEP SHE IS WISHING THAT JUST SOMETIME AGAIN THEY WILL MEET)

(FLOAT AWAY WITH THE SEA TEARS FULL OF REGRET LOOKING DOWN I ONLY SEE MY OWN SILHOUETTE SOMEHOW IN OUR NEXT LIFE IF WE EVER MEET AGAIN LET US PLAY TOGETHER ONCE MORE AND BE THE BEST OF FRIENDS)

---------------------------
Yami: Sucks.
Yugi: She doesn't own yugioh and the music but she do owns the plot and new OCs. And Yami, pls do stop saying sucks.
Yami: sucks.
Atem: Ugh!
Heba: See ya next chapter? 😅