Chapter 11: "Your Baby Brother"

Yugi's POV:

Yugi's POV:

I tell him that I do know his baby brother but then now I regret my decision "Pls tell me he is safe right? He is indeed never forget me right?" Yami asked crying hysterically "He never forget you my Pharaoh and he will never." I said before sighing "But he is fine right? Right?" He said more tears rolling down his cheeks.

I smoled at him sadly and he fell on his knees crying hard "He died. Infront of me. He was killed by the group from Pink country, they also killed your mom and grandpaas your brother told me. Me and your brother are hiding from the group and were successful. However,  few months after your mom and grandpa died we we're caught and got beaten up. Sadly, your brother and which is my best and only friend didn't make it. Then as I told you 1 day after he died I lead them all." I said now crying too.

"C-can you show me my brother's grave?" Yami asked I just cry harder "I. He. Because that time we are both poor and had no importance his body was taken from our country and was burried whenever the Purple Kingdom put them." I said Yami this time cries even harder.

'I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so sorry' I thought over and over again while crying. I indeed tell him that.

(FLOAT AWAY WITH THE SEA
GLASS BOTTLE FULL OF DREAMS
ON THE DARK OF THE NIGHT
BRING A FAINT WHITE GLEAM)

Yami fell asleep crying so I do my best just to lay him in bed. I then stand up and get a paper and pen.

(TOWARDS THE BRINK OF THE SKY
ALONG WITH THE WAVES SILENTLY FADING AWAY)

I write... My wish.... My message... To the friend of mine... I'm sorry.
I feel a lot of regret. Then I can feel moms hug. I look at the bed there Yami lays sleeping. I then cry silently. 'Oh my. I wish you we're here' I thought 'I wish I didn't need to do this' I thought while crying.

(FLOAT AWAY WITH THE SEA TEARS FULL OF REGRET LOOKING DOWN I ONLY SEE MY OWN SILHOUETTE "SOMEHOW IN OUR NEXT LIFE IF WE EVER MEET AGAIN... LET US PLAY TOGETHER ONCE MORE...AND BE THE BEST OF FRIEND")

I regret every single step I take, every single word I speak and regret to every morning and then that I woke up and even regretting being born in this cruel world.

I love that person. If only that person knew. If only everybody knew what has happened. I cannot do forgive myself and keep blaming myself everytime. I didn't want to hear my name anymore.

I write there and then I fold it in half and put it inside the glass bottle 'Please Rah... Hear me out'

-----------------------
Me: I do not own yugioh and the music but I do own the plot and new OCs. See u in next chapter