Chapter 13: "My Big Brother"

Yugi's POV:

Yugi's POV:

I felt hand shaking me. And try to mumble '5 more minutes' Hint: Try. As i do no voice coming out from me and the hand keep shaking me. The events of the night suddenly flash through my mind and I jumped awake. "You fine?" Yami asked "Oh, yeah I am. Sorry bout that." I said before yawning.

He sighed and said "So I. Uhhhh. Acidentally read your message" He said I froze but then the letter come to my mind 'Atleast I didn't write such things from my secret'I internally sigh. "It's fine." I said. "So can I ask you a few questions?" Yami asked "Sure. What is it?" I said "Can I know who is this big brother of yours? Also your story" He asked I just sighed and look out of window.

"My big brother. Like you and your brother we both look lile each other, people almost thought that we're twins. With one figure difference, height." I laugh and he chuckles sitting beside me. "Well not just one if you think of it his eyes are narrower than mine and have the same colors as yours. His voice is always calm. I always makes him listen to my voice before. I had a beautiful voice but he is much greater than me so he always complains about him. We've been separated by our parents in order for us to have a 'good life'. He and dad goes to America while mom goes to other country" i said but he just need to ask one question "Your mom? How bout you?" He asked I sighed "She left me here all alone. Gladly the people are good enough to let me have this house alone." I continue

"Who parents would leave their child alone?!" Yami shout anger leaking in his voice. I just sigh "You're right. But then nii-chan always sends me letters until one day he didn't give me some. I thought it was normal Until it goes for years. He too abandoned me. But I know he may just forget about me. Cause like you he always calls me 'Baby Brother'. But I know he have a good life now. And that was enough for me to grow up cheerful." I said ending my story.

Right on cue, we heard a knock on the door, I opened it to see Meiko. She bows to Yami knowing he is the Pharaoh and then kneel before me before saying "Leader. We get a letter from the Black Country." She said before giving me the letter "Rise Meiko. And thank you. I'll read this and let you know my reaction immediately." Meiko rise as I told her and give us her final bow before walking away. She's always been smart and alert.

"So does the letter says good or not?" Yami said, I sighed as I take a look at it. "Bad. You need to go back to the kingdom My Pharaoh. They all are worried on you. And we will go to another war zone." I said and sigh. He just sighed and look at the window. "Can I stay?" "Your eyes shouldn't see such things" "If my brother did I will" He said we stare in each others eyes until he gives up.

He says his goodbye and I say mine. He rides his horse and go back to the palace 'I'm sorry My Pharaoh but that can be our last time seein each other.' I call Meiko right away.

(AND NOW I AM THE QUEEN AND YOU'RE LIVING ON THE RUN HEAVEN PITIED THE TWINS WHO WERE HATED AND WERE SHUNNED IF THEY SAY YOU'RE THE DEVIL A DEMON IN THE FLESH BY MY BLOOD I'M THE SAME AND WILL BARE THE FATE YOU LEFT)

"WE WILL START THE ATTACK!!! ARE YOU READY?!" I asked and they all cheered, the enemy comes and I order them to attack and they do as I told.

(SHE'S THE QUEEN OF THE COUNTRY AND HE'S A SERVANT OF HERS THEY WERE TWINS RIGHT FROM THE START THAT FROM FATE GOT TORN APART WHEN THE BELLS ARE RINGING THE QUEEN STANDS TO WEEP SHE IS WISHING THAT JUST SOMETIME AGAIN THEY WILL MEET)

----------------
Me: I don't own yugioh and the music but I do own the plot and new OCs see you in next chapter.