Chapter 9: "Two Wars"

Me: Here we will have some 'secret references' if you are curious about some words spoke you can ask me about it the comment

Me: Here we will have some 'secret references' if you are curious about some words spoke you can ask me about it the comment. It may look like 'Romeo and Juliet references' but no. This one i invented them.
So let the story begins *laugh evilly*

Yami's POV:

-In Yellow Kingdom-

The war had started. Blood here and there are spilled through everywhere. 'Why? Yugi, why are you in my mind? I must have been traumatized!' I thought "YOU PHARAOH!!! STOP MUTTERING TO YOURSELF!" The man said "FINE! WHAT DO YOU WANT?! HAVING A FIGHT WITH A PHARAOH THIS TIME!" I shout back as the anger threaten to control me over.

"Calmn down Yams." Atem said to me then Heba walks to me and whispers his eyes never leaving the man as he did though. "Yam-nii. Go to Yugi if you are worried, me and nii-chan can handle this"  he said with the most serious voice he ever have.

I nod and started to run 'Why am I worried bout him? Or should i even?'

Yugi's POV:

~Looks the bird had fly without their wings and yet defeated by some puppets on their string~ I said as I smirk evilly 'Oh no! I have a bad feeling. Don't  tell me-' exactly as i thought the Pharaoh came to me.

"Yugi why are you... Wearing... Something like that?" He asked he sees it. Ome of my precious secrets. But I will not tell him or let him nknow the others.

As I remember that he is waiting for my response I quickly kneel before him "I'm sorry my Pharaoh but I shall explain this after everything and you might take your rest in my place for awhile." I said he sigh but agree anyways.

Then me and the enemies fight begins ~You shall protect the victim not yourself. But you did protect yourself to put me in the wooden shelf~ He said sarcasm leaving his mouth. ~I shall answer before my mind tells me to. I shall dance but not infront of you~ I said as I kick him and he stumbles through the ground.

~You not suppose to win the rournament for it might kill the bird. But if you did kill the bird, I will gladly torn you in shred~ he said as he run through me.

I was caught off guard and got stabbed in stomach but I quickly get over it and stab him in stomach before launching through him and totally killing him by stabbing his neck.

Then I run to the Yellow Kingdom.

-In The Yellow Kingdom-

~I SHALL RETURN TO MY CAGE AND PUT YOU ALL IN PEACE!!!~ I shouted obviously mad "Oh there's one here knows how to speak the secret language" one man said he then fight him and then I put my hands in front amd wave it (like how you did when you challenging someone into a fight) meaning he can continue. ~Are you giving us letters to scared us and so that the bird must flee from the dust?~ he asked I chuckle ~I indeed the bird. But the eyes seem to notice that you goes blunt. What I say, is I was and I was not so that you may know you're not hot~ I said.

As it is I help the Yellow Kingdom defeat the enemies (well more on kill). And I run to my house remembering I will do some explanation.