Chapter 1

It is a bright sunny day in Japan. Idolish7 is now in Takanashi Office listening to the president talk. Well everyone except riku listen to him. The red haired boy seems dazed while staring out of the window.

'... I feel strange..' Riku thinks. He doesn't know why, he just feels... Itchy.

Maybe he has a cold? But his nose doesn't feel runny at all. In fact he doesn't has an attack for a month and he feel healthier than ever. What is wrong then? Maybe he eats weird food? But its mitsuki who cooks it..

"Riku-kun did you hear me?" Otoharu says snapping riku out of his thought

"Y-YES!" Riku answer to loudly. Otoharu laugh

Right then,” otoharu said, continuing where he left off,

“As I was saying, tomorrow is Spring and seeing as we have four of you under the age limit, I was just wondering if any of you think there's a chance you’ll be going into season? I’d like to be prepared if we are going to have to deal with a media influx.”

It felt like a brick had dropped into Riku’s stomach. Was the in season day  really start tomorrow? Already?! That couldn’t be what had him feeling so odd right? No, there was no way! He hadn’t gone into season since before Tenn had left! But he’d been so young the last time it happened, he didn’t remember what it felt like.

"I believe i am out of the woods for this one. Nor nii-san or i have ever gone into season" iori reply

"Same here! Although i will look cooler with cat ears and tails if i have it" nagi says with a wink. Mitsuki fake vomit beside him.

"It happens a couple of time when i was a child. But i never go into it since 9 years old" tamaki says, munching his pudding.

"How about you riku-kun?" Otoharu ask the nervous boy.

“Oh yeah, Tenn goes into season every year,” Mitsuki hummed thoughtfully, “And if you two are twins then Riku….”

Suddenly all eyes were on Riku. He gulped nervously and fumbled quickly for an answer. The Season was one of the biggest events of the year. Its considered as the holy time traditionally. During this period of time, a small percentage of the population under the age of twenty had the chance of going into season.

In the past it was seen as a sign of certain children being favored by the gods but in modern times it was mostly just the time of year when some kids got a little extra cute (no one knows the truth) Many people, like Nagi and the Izumis, never went into season. Others, like Tamaki, had a few flukes when they were small but grew out of it fairly quickly. And then there were people, like Tenn, who consistently went into season every year until they turned 20.

"I-it won't happen to me.  “It happened to me twice when I was small but I’ve never been healthy enough since then for ears to manifest. My body just can’t support it so you don’t have anything to worry about.” riku explain. The others look at him uncertain.

"Are you sure, riku-kun?" Tsumugi ask a little worried

You know how crazy the media gets when someone famous goes into season. There have been plenty of female Idols that have gone into season, but for the past two years Tenn has been the only boy. They’ll be itching for new blood if any of you happen to get ears.”

“No, I’m sure Manager,” Riku nodded again, smiling wide,

There’s no way I’ll go into season!”

....

Well if that’s the case then we have nothing to worry about,” otoharu said brightly, he scribbled one more note down onto his paper and then waved them out of the room,

“That’s all I wanted to talk about boys, you are free for the rest of the day. Go on out and enjoy the nice weather!”

Riku sigh in relief. Its not like he hiding something, its been 10 years since he go into season so its weird if he suddenly start again. Maybe God doesn't favor him anymore? Just a funny thought.

That night the red haired boy can't sleep that well. Cat ears and tails keep showing inside his mind.

"Ugh... This is the worse" riku grumbles forcing his eyes to close.

....

Spoiler

"W-what is this!!? Nyaa- AH!! I just said nyaa ?"

"N-nanase-san.. Why are you dressing weirdly?"

"N-nothing! Everything is fine.. Just a change of fashion. H-hahaa"