Day 8: Prank Day!

Like I said, drawing made by Yours truely! UwU

Question: When did you start shipping Lander?

My answer: Since the beginning. Although I thought it was a joke. Then after ep. 4, I started LOVING the song Seasons. Once I found a Wattpad fanfic about it, that's the real starting!

Also I know I'm suppost to release this at October 8 but I'm so endevour so.. XD Enjoy!

Zander's POV

Ooooooh I can't wait for today. I didn't have anything else to do that night except think to myself without waking Luke up.
He's so cute when he sleep-
Wait what am I saying?..

A-Anyway.. I didn't have anything to do, but prank Luke because it's almost Halloween. October 8th! I can't wait for it to come, and I also can't wait for another day to prank Luke for Halloween. So, I've decided to prank him this day and Halloween.

My birthday is at October 29th (Mark that on your calendar! Btw that's true 😉) I think Luke is gonna prank me back, but..I don't care. I'm gonna show him that Can't Help Falling In Love with You on the piano a little later.

You might be wondering, what prank am I about to pull on Luke?
Well, I'm about to pull multiple kiddy pranks on Luke and once he get's pranked; I'll kiss em' on the cheek, just so he won't think I'm suspicious.

Luke and me were on a date today and he was holding a soda. What he doesn't know is that there's mentos. "So, sweetheart.. what are you planning on doing tod-"

Before Luke can respond, louds of the liquid of the soda started spilling over him. "A-A.."

I laughed hysterically. "ZANDER!!!"

I stopped. Then stood to my seat to kiss his cheek. "Love ya, Luke." I winked. He blushed in embarrassment and in my handsome looks!

~○~○~○~○~○~○

At the next prank, we went back to Luke's house. I gave him an oreo and just to be safe, I got one too. I ate it, then he ate it. What he didn't know is that there were toothpaste inside his oreos.

"Ah- Zandth mth mouthk.." Luke glared and me, but I went up to him and kissed him on the cheek and said:

"Your breath smells like oreos. I love it!" I couldn't help but laugh.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

For the next prank, there were flies in the garden of Hailey's backyard. I got a raisen and napkin and pretended to swat all the flies. But once all the flies were gone, Luke told me put the napkin in the garbage.

I ate the "fly" but was a rasin.
"ZANDER!! WHY DID YO-"

I stook out my tongue and Luke saw it was a silly rasin. I kissed his cheek. "Gotcha, Luke!"

Before we went to bed, Luke tried to protect himself by my kiddy o'l pranks.

"Hey Luke~" I sing-song, trying to be scary. This is what he gets for doing what he did on October 1rst!

I threw a pillow at him.

"Ouch!"

I kissed Luke on the cheek.

Luke glared at me. "Okay this what you get for pranking me all day."

Luke suddenly took his big arms around me and cuddled me up so tight. "H-Hey!" My face started feeling hot. I tried moving, but Luke's hands were too strong.

"Mine!" Luke mumbled. "My Zander.."

I sighed, and just went on with it. "Goodnight, Luke..." then I realized he was asleep.

Awww this was my favorite chapter so far! Hope you people enjoyed!

(P.S: Since my favorite character from MLP, (she plays the drums) aka: Pinkie pie, I decided to make my favorite character from tmf (Zander) a plushie! XD) I also couldn't have the RosyClozy plushie so.. TwT