Day 10: Supreme Saturday

*Read this on Saturday* 

Also edit made by RosyClozy's rig or spoiler.

New profile picture because Luke looks amazing...

Also imma publish this now because I want to get it over with XD I hate to keep my story waiting..

The whole club was in a beach now! It's finally Saturday and all decided to have a quadruple date. Hailey and Jake, Luke and Zander, Daisy and Sean, and finally Milly and Elliot. (Even though they are not dating yet)

The autumn breeze flown through them again.

Luke kept on tackling Zander on the ground.

"Luke! Stop! Get off me!" Zander pleaded. Some sand went on his month as he coughed some off.

"Sorry, Zander. You just looked so cu-"

"Hey, can you guys stop going on top of each other. Jeez, we're here to have fun, not french kiss each other," Milly rolled her eyes. She really is the "Pink Haired Devil."

Zander looked at Luke and stared into his yellow, golden eyes. He shook his head, distracted.
"S-She has a point, you'ow?"

Luke smiled. "Alright, my little Zander." Luke stood up.

There was a sudden gasp. Everybody looked directly at Zander. "Did.."

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME LITTLE!?!?" Zander shouted at Luke.

Uh Oh..

Zander couldn't say anything else but started racing like a chasing after Luke. Then, throwing sand.

Everybody laughed. Zander is gonna regret that someway or another.

"Hey, Hailey?" Jake smugged Hailey on the shoulder.

"Yes?"

"I think 2 days from now, Imma get those two more together," Jake smirked.

Hailey rolled her eyes and turned to the running Zander and Luke.
"Whatever you say, Jake.."

Uuuu-Sorry for the short chapter

Uuuu-
Sorry for the short chapter.. but GUESS WUT?! I made a Luke doll!
Flutter: yayyy~