Day 11: Beautiful Sunday

Get this overwith and just publish this because I want to. -w-

Also fanart made by me.. I simp for Luke, people! XD

Thank you all so much!!! 💕💕

Today is Beautiful Sunday and every Sundays are always fun!

They went into the cold breeze of Rosy City. It was foggy there, there were less autumn trees as Zander predicted. It kind of looks like a ghost town, but Zander loved it.

Luke and Zander decided to go to 58 Lander Dr. Where the park was. There was a big blue slide for big kids, and a sand place for little children. Upstairs is a basketball court and it was quiet.

"Isn't this a good place, Zander?" Luke relaxed. They went up the stairs to go to the slide.

Zander got his camera out. "We haven't been here before, do you want to take a picture next to Lander park?"

"Yeah!"

Zander and Luke took out their camera and took a good picture of  the park, and themselves for out the date.

Zander stood close into the big, blue slide while looking at the photo he and Luke took.

Suddenly, Luke suddenly put his arms around Zander's wrist, he rested his head on Zander's shoulder. (Put your head on my shoouulldeeerr~ Hold me in your arms.. baby~)

"You're cute.. you know that?.." Luke chuckled softly. Zander couldn't help but blush at that compliment.

"Y-You're amazing too, Luke.." Zander looked away blushing.

Luke kissed Zander softly on the lip.

"Do you want to go and slide on this together?" Luke smiled and suggested, still holding Zander.

"Yes!"

They both went on the big blue slide. The fog-ness flow winds into their hairs making the ride a lot funner.

Luke tikled Zander all the way down just to let him have fun.

They shouted, "WHOOO!!!" While Zander was laughing.

This really is a beautiful Sunday..

Hope you enjo-

OKAY!!!!
YA KNOW WHAT?!
I wanna make this story more Zander-ish. This story is turning to Valentines day and I don't want that U-U

(Spoilers: It's Halloween..why don't I do something scary >:3)