Day 14: Planning the Purrfect party for Zander

That "editing" at the top is one of my most favorite editings yet.. Peanut Butter and Jelly TwT

Wattpad FINALLY stopped glitching -w-

Still need to pianotice Sensory Details ; v ; Also I added a few puns of my own. 😏

Zander was Lukeing into the the Millyficent, autumn trees. The thought of his true love suddenly got into his head.

He could only think of pumpkins for Halloween, and decorations for his birthday. Since today, people have been ignoring him. Seems Sadie, but he didn't mind. He just like the thought of lukeing to the trees and listening to the quiet whispers of the breeze.

Zander was Liaming his best life, with Luke and with the fall breeze reminding him about his beloved.

-----------

"And this has to be purrfect for Zander," Luke commanded, smashing his two fists together, smiling.

Milly laughed. "All Hailey, King Luke. The king of Lander. Adored by his loving husband King Zander!"

Milly, Jake, and Sean laughed together as Hailey rolled her eyes and began to Drew the party for Zander's birthday.

Luke looked at the Drewing. "That looks great, Hailey!"

"Thanks!"

The Drewing had Zoeys (It means Zombies-), pumpkins, and all scary things for Halloween. It had some fall leaves and it Lukes so festive. Luke couldn't wait for Zander's Rosaction.

"Hm.. I think it needs beds," Jake insisted.

Everybody looked at him with weird looking faces.

"Why beds?" Sean questioned.

"Because he loves going inside people's beds!" Jake smiled, crossing his arms and winking.

"I'm guessing that's your gift for Zander.." Hailey questioned. "A..bed?"

"Yes!" Jake laughed.

The whole group Luked at each other.

"Gosh I'm just Jakeing.." Jake laughed again. "I have my own gift for Zander. And it's not a bed."

I hope you enjoyed the Sadieorene Details, and the Cat Puns. I love them so much XD And I have more.

 I love them so much XD And I have more