Day 22: You are my Sunshine..

These Chapters 21-31 is gonna be real hard to write TwT

Alright, be prepared to read this at night 😉

It was 2am in the morning, and Zander kept kicking the blackets. Luke is in another room, sleeping with his drum sticks-

The purple jelly couldn't sleep without his peanut butter, but he didn't want to wake his loved one. So he tried to sleep anyway.

The room is black as night. The only light shining was the lamb. The Grape Jelly sighed from his bread. I would play Seasons on my phone now.. but it's not heathly to use your phone late in the night... Zander thought.

He decided to just sleep anyway..

"You think I would ever love you?.."

"You think my heart belongs to you?"

"I'm just using you!"

These words repeated every. Single. Time. It won't stop.. it won't stop..

Zander spotted a figure, a shadow that looked like Luke screaming words. Nasty, disgusting words at him.

stop..

STOP..

"AH!!!!" Zander woke up to seemed like hours.. he looked at the time.. still 2:10am..

It was just a dream.. or.. that was a terrible nightmare. The grape jelly was about to get rotton. He breathed in and out. Just Breathe.. Just Breathe..

All of a sudden.. he heard a creak. "Zander, are you okay? I heard n-"

Zander screeched. That other Luke from the nightmare scared Zander to death, he couldn't face his own best friend.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Luke walked towards his jelly.

Zander put the blanket under his month, frightened. "Zander?..what's wrong.. you can tell me anything.."

Luke crawled up to Zander's bed and looked at him, sweetly.

Zander looked down.

Without hesitation, Luke curled up to Zander's bed and put his big arms around him. Zander shivered and whimpered as Luke whispered, "shhhh.. it's okay..shh.."

This soon helped Zander calmed down. He breathed calmly while Luke quietly chuckled. "If this was a nightmare about me.. you know I would never hurt you, my jelly.." Luke whispered.

Zander slightly smiled, but Luke didn't notice.

Zander yawned, cuddling Luke back.

"I love you, Luke.." Zander whispered, until then.. he went to drift off to sleep in Luke's arms.

I am currently torturing myself with cuteness right now 0w0👍
Hope you enjoyed this.. TwT

💕💕