Day 25: A Shooting Star

I literally just thought of this when I woke up.. 0w0:

Wise men say~
Only fools rush in
For I can't help simping over Luke~
-Clarizzidashpie 2020

(P.S: The edit up there is made by RosyClozy. 🥺 I luv it..)
(P.S 2: Be prepared to read this at night XD)

Luke's POV

It was night time and the stars were shining bright, long that my favorite grape jelly looked up on it as well.

We were in my room, looking at a telescope of what the stars were like. I didn't have to look at the stars, because my star is shining with me right now.

"Aren't they beautiful?" Zander awed as he looked through the telescope. I stared at Zander lovingly. His beautiful purple hair, his charming eyes. They're everything..

"Yes.. you are.." I sighed.

Zander looked at me suspiciously. "What was that?"

I realized on what I said and my face burned like fire. "U-Uh- Yeah they are beautiful," I nervously chuckled and Zander shrugged and looked through the telescope again.

Zander gasped. "Oh, I realized you never got a turn.." The purple jelly handed the telescope to me.

"Oh, no, no.." I chuckled. "You can have it. I can stare at the star from here.."

Without the telescope, Zander looked up to the sky to see if there were any stars.

"But, I don't see stars without the telescope," Zander looked up at me confused. "Are my eyes working properly?"

"Oh, your eyes are fine.." I chucked. "I meant that I don't have to stare at the stars. Because I can stare at you like a star all night.."

Zander's face turned red. "N-No! Not that again, Luke!" Zander held the telescope tightly.

Somethings never change~

I chuckled and put my hands around Zander's neck, as he continued to stare at the stars with his telescope again.

I closed my eyes, then opened them, slowly.

Sudddenly through the window, a sparkle of light shot through the sky!

A shooting star!

Zander and I gasped. "Make a wish, make a wish!" Zander pleaded.

I did as he said.

I wish..
I wish..
I wish...

Zander could stay with me forever..

I could tell Zander was making a wish too. By the way he closed his eyes and smiled.

When the shooting star went away, without hesitation I tackled Zander to the bed.

I cuddled Zander playfully. "I could do this all day.." I chuckled.

I looked up at Zander and he slightly smiled sweetly at me. He accepted the cuddle and pulled me closer to him.

This was unexpected..

"Don't let me go.." Zander said, before drifting off to sleep.

"Goodnight, my little jelly.."

I love this day--

And--

Are you ready
I'm ready
I'm READYYY~
READY AS I'LL EVER BE~
For ep. 5 UwU👍

Ahem- hope you enjoyed XD