Day 21: Planning a Purrfect Gift for Zander

Wo wo wo before we get started Imma show you peeps how to make Simp Rice UwU
Step 1: Get any rice. (Rice crispies/ brown rice etc.)
Step 2: Go through your phone and hear Jake simping Noises
Step 3: With your magic hands say, "Jake is a simp!" And you made Simp rice. Ur welcome. UwU👍

Luke's POV

Zander's birthday is just 9 days away and I still haven't got the best gift for him..

I asked everybody in the club to give me at least a clue of what to give Zander. But, Jake keeps saying beds, Milly saids a song; which I have giving Zander plenty. Sean and Hailey saids I have to listen to my heart. (Listen to your heart.. when he's callin' for you~).

I was sitting on a beach at the school thinking when I saw a boy with green hair. He looked like that boy from an anime. What was it again? Oh yes!
My Hero Academia. I could recognize who he was. Henry. Jake's friend.

We talked right after Henry accidentally threw salad at me. Oh boy Zander was mad at that one.

"Hey, Henry!" I smiled and waved at him.

When he saw me, he; I think; was thinking of his friend, Lia, because I saw him with shock, like Zandsr with the spider. The green boy sighed in relief and said hi back to me.

I walked up to him quickly. I never get to hear his point of view of giving a gift for Zander.

"So, Henry.. whatcha' doing?" I asked, raising my brow and putting my arms on my hips.

Henry chuckled nervously. "N-Nothing. Just.. I-" there was suddenly tears on his eyes, and he grabbed me by the scarf. "Okay, you know what.. I REALLY need your help, Luke!"

I looked down. I was in need of help too. I could at least help a friend...

"O-Okay..what for?"

Henry breathed. "I need help for getting a present for Lia. It's our 1,000th Annoying-you-Anniversary and I need help getting a present for her!" His face was right close to mine, begging for help.

"I'm in need of help for getting a gift for Zander's birthday too.." I chuckled nervously. "Do you want to think together?"

Henry's emerald eyes widen and sparkled. We haven't seen his eyes until Rosy made a spoiler about it-

Henry looked directly at my scarf and investigated. "You have this scarf from Zander, right?"

I nodded. I remember he tied that to me a few years ago. I still mess it up because people theorize that I am doing this on purpose so that Zander can tie my scarf up for me. Talk about cute..

"Well, instead of buying a scarf.. let's make a scarf. It has to be fashionable because both our loved ones are counting on us!" Henry made a We-Can-Do-It face! "And while we are at it, we can make an extra for Liam, 'cause for some reason people ship me with him.."

I smiled. The only two people I ship is Len and Garby. You can see me going through my locker at episode 4 for that-

☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○

Once me and Henry were inside the art room we got some supplies. Needles, colorful fabric, scissors, and threads.

"So, we wanf this scarf to be.. special. If I were Lia, what color would I like..?" Henry thought out loud to himself.

I thought to myself as well. Except I closed my eyes and imagine what episode 4 and 5 and make theories-
I mean.. the childhood memories..

Zander likes.. me.. and purple. He also likes the piano, the autumn leaves on the trees, the dash me just cuddling him and kissing him.  The fabric I would take would be..:

Purple, Black, and Grayish white. I can't wait to get started.

"I would want a smidge of black pink and green so that it can capture my handsomeness," Henry thought to himself outloud again. He really ought to be Jake..

"I'm getting some purple for his beautiful hair and white for good memories and black for bad memories we had," I smiled.

"Wow, you really love your childhood friend this much?.." Henry told me.

"Yes.. I really, really do, but, I'm pretty sure you're gonna make fun of me when I say something emotional.." I rolled my eyes at him while sewing Zander's scarf.

"No, I'll actually cry in tears," Henry said to me. I chuckled at what he told me.

"If you say so.." I said. "Where ever he goes.. no matter what he'll do.. I will be right here waiting for him.. when I didn't confess to him.. it didn't matter how long it took, except for my friends.. and the shippers; and it didn't matter if my heart broke into pieces, I'll still be right there beside him.. even if he is still "just a friend.."

When I looked at Henry, he was immediately staring at me with water in his eyes.
Oops.. I did it again... hehe..

○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆

After 2 hours of making the perfect scarf.. I did it.. I really hope Zander enjoys this scarf. I put golden brown dots to the side to remind him of me. (But remember darling...Remember you're mine~), and some Purple and black for his hair and some white. The only problem was.. I didn't really do the stitching properly. So I used the sewing machine instead, and the matching patters look amazing.

Henry's scarf for Lia looks even more amazing. Although, I kept my headphones on because for the whole time, Henry's been singing: The Lazy Song and Baby the whole time, but oh boy his scarf is amazing.

It's so fashionable and colorful. There are furs all over, it felt really comfy and it had this shady mix of Green, purple, and pink. It feels like a bad color combination, but when you actually look and feel the scarf, it feels soft like puppys fur. I'm so glad I made mine with fur too, then Zander won't be able to resist it because he has a weakness for puppies, just like what he said in episode 4-
And we are all excited and impatient for episode 5 and so far, I've only seen 12 spoilers-

A-Anyway..
I can't wait to show this scarf to Zander.. I wonder what he'll think of it..
And speaking of Zander.

"Hey, Luke.." a voice from my right suddenly caught me. I tried to hide the scarf as fast as I can. I hid it in backpack. Even though in all these 4 episodes we don't have backpacks for some reason-

I looked up to my childhood friend, chuckling nervously. "You you.. want to hang out?.." My puppy asked. I couldn't resist that smile..

"Yes.. definitely,"

1,015 words.. This chapter was so hard to write.. TwT I am so sorry for not adding that much Lander moments in this day, but I Pinkie Promise to make a more cuter day tomorrow 😏

P.S: Rate 1 to 100: How obsessed you are of Lander?
My answer would be a good 90% 0w0👍

Hope you enjoyed 💕💕